What's new

Reps... What's the point!!!

How much would it change if you remove the post count or longevity part of the rep calc I wonder?

It's 1 pt for every 5,000 posts and 1 point for every 150 days on the board, I think.

Currently it's 1 point of rep power for:
* every 100 days on the board
* every 5000 posts
* every 300 points of reputation

Currently it's 1 point of rep power for:
* every 100 days on the board
* every 5000 posts
* every 300 points of reputation

Thank you.

I know you catch some flak, but I feel as though you compliment Jason's work here on the board rather nicely.

Wait. UGLI is Salty?

You tell me. He is the epitome of all Ute fans; will talk a huge (although pathetic) amount of trash, followed up with boastful talk of how awesome they will do next season. When called on their idiocy by someone who is willing to take their money, they either stop talking, "lol" at you, or try to change their tune or add stipulations to what they originally said. In the end, they always seem to find a way out of backing up their nonsense and we all get to sit back and watch as the Utes *edited*.

tl;dr

Yes, he is Salty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zulu is right tho, tbh.

With repflation, at some point every decently active poster will hit the 150 cap.

Think about it. Repflation is real.

£¥£
Creepin on a come up myself

You tell me. He is the epitome of all Ute fans; will talk a huge (although pathetic) amount of trash, followed up with boastful talk of how awesome they will do next season. When called on their idiocy by someone who is willing to take their money, they either stop talking, "lol" at you, or try to change their tune or add stipulations to what they originally said. In the end, they always seem to find a way out of backing up their nonsense and we all get to sit back and watch as the Utes blow mass quantity of rodent foreskin.

tl;dr

Yes, he is Salty.

Totally.

I think you should change your sig to something along the lines of those signs they have at manufacturing jobs broadcasting how long it's been since you've been a jerk to other jazzfanzers.

This whole being nice thing just isn't your style bra. It's totally not what got you to the 150/40k mark.