What's new

Reps... What's the point!!!

So, adding rep level still doesn't solve the "rep power cap" because people's rep level will change according to someone's Rep Power when they rep them....

So problem still pending!!!

I don't get why we need to know both Rep Power and Rep Level? Rep Level makes up Rep Power anyway so I don't think it makes sense to have both and clutter up the screen even more.

I don't get why we need to know both Rep Power and Rep Level? Rep Level makes up Rep Power anyway so I don't think it makes sense to have both and clutter up the screen even more.

Yeah, it's hard to read anything with all that extra clutter :confused:

If rep power isn't important in your eyes why do you artificially put yours at 150??

I didn't say it wasn't important, I said that if we were starting over I might well cap everyone at 1.

Your new rep to post ratio? Fitting it mimics the Utes' mediocre football win-loss history.

Anyone can be a platoon hitter that hits for a high average from only one style of pitcher.

Only the greats can rake day in and day out for years and years.

So, does Cyrone have a negative rep level to post ratio? Is that how these ratios worK?

... paging GVC

So, adding rep level still doesn't solve the "rep power cap" because people's rep level will change according to someone's Rep Power when they rep them....

So problem still pending!!!

Holy crap dude, give it a rest.

Here's a video for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Xn828F4CQ

Anyone can be a platoon hitter that hits for a high average from only one style of pitcher.

Only the greats can rake day in and day out for years and years.

What does this have to do with a team who bit off conference eyes too big for there belly?