What's new

Reputation Comments, positive and negative

Stickler

Let's have a thread where we share some of the comments we've received along with neg or positive reps. (If you don't know where to find these, log in and look at your "settings" page.) I'm sure some of you have received some notable comments. I haven't received too many either way. But I'm curious about everybody else. I bet some of the comments are crazy, interesting, or fun.

I got one neg-rep that simply said:

That's my favorite one.

Another guy really hated Ronnie Brewer. I said something positive about Ronnie Brewer and got this:
Brewer had a terrible bball IQ. He was athletic. His defense was pathetic because he could not find his own damn man.

Note: I declare this thread to be a reputation-free zone, where everyone should feel free to talk about the reputation comments they've received. No docking reputation in this thread! As the thread-starter, I'm invoking the schoolyard code of honor on this.

Here are my only two negative reps that I can see, but there were a couple others that are not visible anymore:

I hope you die of AIDS. ***.

That was in response to where I mentioned how much I hate Tim Tebow and want to see him fail. An emotional response to an emotional post.

That was a response to a post where I ridiculed the idea of pot being legal and the castor bean plant being illegal, being that the latter is a precursor to a biological weapon that's one of the most toxic substances known to man, and pot is the precursor to a substance that's extremely non-toxic. In this case I'm just betting the person is far too stupid to come up with any sort of argument so that's what he/she was reduced to.

Both were anonymous. Which isn't surprising.

Here are my only two negative reps that I can see, but there were a couple others that are not visible anymore:

I hope you die of AIDS. ***.

That was in response to where I mentioned how much I hate Tim Tebow and want to see him fail. An emotional response to an emotional post.

That was a response to a post where I ridiculed the idea of pot being legal and the castor bean plant being illegal, being that the latter is a precursor to a biological weapon that's one of the most toxic substances known to man, and pot is the precursor to a substance that's extremely non-toxic. In this case I'm just betting the person is far too stupid to come up with any sort of argument so that's what he/she was reduced to.

Both were anonymous. Which isn't surprising.

I'm claiming the first one if no one else does. That's golden.

LOL! I wish I would've known about this sooner. Check these out:

09-14-2010 11:19 PMThread: Utes up to 14th in polls
worst poster on this board
.09-14-2010 10:24 PMThread: Utes up to 14th in polls
-3 for giving us all a bad name. <3, Trout.
.09-13-2010 03:48 PMThread: Utes up to 14th in polls
That's the best comeback you can come up with? Typical- YB
.09-10-2010 05:12 PMThread: LOL at delusional BYU...
Dude, enough... I love you, but @#!*% . <3, Trout
.09-10-2010 01:58 PMThread: LOL at delusional BYU...
LOL I'm pretty sure New Anonymity is Sharpshooter. He's still just as big an @#!*% as he always was. ~ Marcus
.09-09-2010 11:35 PMThread: LOL at delusional BYU...
Yes BYU is the little sister.
.09-08-2010 10:00 PMThread: LOL at delusional BYU...
Total BS. What a loser to pull the religion card.
.09-08-2010 03:17 PMThread: We're saved! Spice is...
troll, idiot.
.09-07-2010 06:50 PMThread: LOL at delusional BYU...
lol ARchie
.09-06-2010 05:30 PMThread: LOL at delusional BYU...
ugh, you're just sad

As far as I can remember, I've only received 2 negs. 1 simply said "hack" and the other said "I disapprove". My story about my kid dropping a deuce on my neighbor's lawn earned me the most positive ones,

the fact that you have any reputation at all is pretty disheartening. I guess it's because, amongst all the utter stupidity and misbehaving, you occasionally say something funny. This isn't one of those times.

From anonymous. Hmmm, how convenient.

I gave him positive rep for it and I signed it like always. :D

I removed your name only because I didn't think it was my place to "out" you for giving me rep, even if it was positive.

In a religion thread awhile back I got a whole bunch of neg rep. I can't pull up the exact language anymore because it's been too long but the most notable characteristic was that it was all uniformly misspelled. For example, I was called a "biggot" and in response to a post that I started with "I don't understand why ..." I got a neg rep merely stating "of coarse you don't."

It was all anonymous, and justifiably so given the embarassing nature of the content.

25 out of my 30 or so negs have been from Ute fans bashing me. The rest were from YB because he wants to be number one.

My favorite that I can remember? "Please delete your account." - anonymous.