What's new

Response from around the league on the Grayson Allen and Trae Young kerfluffle.

"On Thursday, during a Summer League game against the Atlanta Hawks, Allen—playing for arguably the whitest team in the whitest place in the world, the Utah Jazz—appeared to be back to his thuggish ways."

Why does everything have to be about race when it's not about race?

Lazy writing catered to a 2018 mentality.

So... is Utah the whitest of all the NBA teams? Allen, Ingles, Neto, Rubio? Does that make us the whitest? And is SLC the whitest place in the world? I'm curious what you all think.
By demographics it is actually New England. As far as whitest team I think we are about middle of the pack, but I have no evidence to back that up, it is truly pulling **** out of my ***.

"On Thursday, during a Summer League game against the Atlanta Hawks, Allen—playing for arguably the whitest team in the whitest place in the world, the Utah Jazz—appeared to be back to his thuggish ways."

Why does everything have to be about race when it's not about race?

Lazy writing catered to a 2018 mentality.
Because it gets clicks and views which means money.

I do like those 3 options, brouhaha, shenanigans, hootenanny.

I would rule out the following.

Skullduggery, Exchange of barbs, Gloves come off, Armageddon, Quarrel, Riot, War, and Palace of Auburn Hills.

This list though I think any of them fit the bill.

Chicanery, Hijinks, Shenanigans, Tomfoolery, Tiff, Skirmish, Fracas, Hullabaloo, Ballyhoo, Dust up, Brouhaha, Fisticuffs, Rucky Rowdydow, Kerfuffle, Hubbub, Hurly-burly, Slobber knocker, Donnybrook, Hootenanny, Bedlam, Mayhem, turmoil, havoc, uproar, scuffle, scrum, clash, altercation, melee, rumpus, foofaraw.

I'm partial to foofaraw as it was a minor matter that got way too much attention.
I vote for slobber knocker, just because when I read my wife the list she said "ewwww" at that one.