What's new

Reverse Pet Peeves

I just read through the entire poker game thread from the last game I hosted.

https://jazzfanz.com/threads/offici...ment-and-viewing-party-game-3-4-21-4pm.88626/

I don't know how many people on this site still like me enough to come to a poker game, but that thread made me happy.

Edited to add, I've been messing around with a custom clay chip design app and came up with an awesome Jazz themed chip. The inlay would have a few more details but this is what I came up with based on my limited skills.

iFzVdNz.png

Last edited:
I just read through the entire poker game thread from the last game I hosted.

https://jazzfanz.com/threads/offici...ment-and-viewing-party-game-3-4-21-4pm.88626/

I don't know how many people on this site still like me enough to come to a poker game, but that thread made me happy.

Edited to add, I've been messing around with a custom clay chip design app and came up with an awesome Jazz themed chip. The inlay would have a few more details but this is what I came up with based on my limited skills.

iFzVdNz.png
I'm always down for a jazzfanz poker night

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

When I look at this picture it makes me happy. I remember better times. Simpler times.

28167698_428414357595609_7562809807496793676_n.jpg

Hope you’re okay, @Gameface

You’ve been a real doozy since you’ve started the night shift.
Oh I'm doing well. It has been a good long time since I've gone off the rails as far as I know. And if I've been too drunk to remember any recent rampages just do me a favor and let me enjoy my ignorance.

Hope you’re okay, @Gameface

You’ve been a real doozy since you’ve started the night shift.

You know, I am okay. It's just the time of year, my Mom's birthday was Feb. 23 and my Father's was March 7th. So it's just a time when I'm thinking about them.

You know, I am okay. It's just the time of year, my Mom's birthday was Feb. 23 and my Father's was March 7th. So it's just a time when I'm thinking about them.

I’m sorry for your losses. You’ve talked about it before. Were they young?