What's new

RIFT IN JAZZ LOCKER ROOM

You’re still here? I thought you left after you said you were no longer a Gobert fan and didn’t care what happened this season.

Yet, here you are defending someone who’s defending Gobert. Funny how things work sometimes.
I'll be here long after you're gone.

Donovan's latest tweet lol

Honestly this community really did love Donovan, and it makes me sad, but the fact he can't say anything worthwhile right now, is a little proof this community doesn't mean a heck of a lot to him. Definitely not what he says it does.

Donovan's latest tweet lol

Honestly this community really did love Donovan, and it makes me sad, but the fact he can't say anything worthwhile right now, is a little proof this community doesn't mean a heck of a lot to him. Definitely not what he says it does.

he is all about his brand. Shoes, socks and boxers ok lol ...

We were definitely pressed on our many sources.

not sure. But I think the Jazz want to pay him a lot of money, without paying him 35 percent of the cap
What I don't get is why today reporters write so many articles with unnamed sources. I did take grad courses in journalism and did work for a daily newspaper. That was awhile ago but it isn't how I was taught. So, apparently, if you are the real TJ, you're telling me those sources are very reliable.

What I don't get is why today reporters write so many articles with unnamed sources. I did take grad courses in journalism and did work for a daily newspaper. That was awhile ago but it isn't how I was taught. So, apparently, if you are the real TJ, you're telling me those sources are very reliable.

TJ is very vague and tip toes around immediate questions, he said an unnamed source said the article made their guy look bad, a representative from one of the 2 players camps?

I have read virtually everything about the riff. My $0.25 opinion is that Donovan's father ought to spank him, send him to bed without his supper, take away his phone and video games and tell him he can have them back when he learns to act like a grown up instead of a spoiled brat.

I have to say I agree. I have seen quite a few games in which Rudy has allowed his man to get easy baskets inside without even challenging the shot. It may be more unconscious, that is, he's pissed and at times rightly so because guys are missing him when he's wide open inside, so it affects his effort.

Rudy’s guy gets that open/uncontested look because he has to over help because our wings don’t stay in front of their guy.

I have read virtually everything about the riff. My $0.25 opinion is that Donovan's father ought to spank him, send him to bed without his supper, take away his phone and video games and tell him he can have them back when he learns to act like a grown up instead of a spoiled brat.

His dad never seems to be around, only mom and sis ...

Until we know what Rudy said and did, everyone should reserve judgment on Donovan. This is especially true since teammates haven't publicly support Rudy either.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app