What's new

RIFT IN JAZZ LOCKER ROOM

I mean for the most part it doesnt. He lets it get to him sometimes, but the bigger ting that affects his D is that his teammates arent playing as hard on that end this year.

I do think that anything other than him and Royce being utterly trash on defense makes him feel "so, I'm the only mf that has to try something here ?", but I also think that some of his anger when his teammates miss him open, is because of crap offense that follows, like "if it's ok to make dumb turnovers and jack up terribly bad shots, then just feed me on the post anyway".

You’re a known **** poster. You’re in the very small minority but that’s par for the course for you.
Numberica is a known **** poster?

I'd say it is quite the opposite. I think he's part of the jazzfanz.com pantheon.

I think this is way overblown.

but if it isn’t, then we need to look at trading Mitchell.

you don’t trade arguably the best center in the league. You can trade one of the many really good guards in the league. Hell, maybe we rebuild with a longer backcourt so we can restore our defense first identity.

Numberica is a known **** poster?

I'd say it is quite the opposite. I think he's part of the jazzfanz.com pantheon.

You’re still here? I thought you left after you said you were no longer a Gobert fan and didn’t care what happened this season.

Yet, here you are defending someone who’s defending Gobert. Funny how things work sometimes.

Numb says I talk out of my *** because I stated a known fact about Gobert that anyone with eyes can see. I call Numb out for being an idiot. I’m the bad guy. I love JF.
Eh, I guy can have a bad post or two without it equaling that the guy has a bad reputation or is one of the worst posters or whatever you said.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Rudy is definitely frustrated at times on the court and doesn't do a very good job of hiding it.

I don't blame him though, he'll play his *** off for 10 straight defensive possessions and than go down and set 10 screens and not even get a look when he's wide open.
No one is arguing that!

Rudy is definitely frustrated at times on the court and doesn't do a very good job of hiding it.

I don't blame him though, he'll play his *** off for 10 straight defensive possessions and than go down and set 10 screens and not even get a look when he's wide open.

He should probably learn how to catch the ball and maybe even add just 1 go to move on offense then. Otherwise shut up and do your job, you are the defensive anchor for a reason.

Rudy has started acting like a little bitch regarding his offensive touches and it’s ridiculous. There’s a reason his teammates are hesitant to pass him the ball. He has the coordination of a tree stump. The guy can barely catch a basketball but wants to be treated like he’s Kareem or something. Could you imagine if Dennis Rodman just decided to stop rebounding because he wanted to pout about not getting the ball on offense enough? Just do your job and shut up. After all this drama I think it’s pretty clear that his teammates feel the same.

SBNATION is claiming their relationship is irreparable.

GET READY FOR A TRADE BOYS. GET THOSE LOPO TRADE MACHINES GOING