What's new

Robyn Hayward - new Instagram post 7-27

Is an actual person. Jesus dude. A bloke does something you don't like so you have a crack at his missus, about as tough a play as moving to Boston to play with the Celtics.
No she's not an actual person to me. So it's all good.

Is an actual person. Jesus dude. A bloke does something you don't like so you have a crack at his missus, about as tough a play as moving to Boston to play with the Celtics.
It's a family decision. And then she's naive enough to believe there won't be backlash? When did she fall off the turnip truck?

It's a family decision. And then she's naive enough to believe there won't be backlash? When did she fall off the turnip truck?

she obviously understands nothing about sports passion. Part of todays IG post was saying it would never occur to her to crack the ****s with someone who's left a team. They seem very flippant about the whole thing.

I see what you did there

she obviously understands nothing about sports passion. Part of todays IG post was saying it would never occur to her to crack the ****s with someone who's left a team. They seem very flippant about the whole thing.

Yeah, she is crazy to ask people not to threaten their family.

What happened? Also anyone attacking Robyn or their family in this matter need to grow the eff up.

Threats are obviously beyond the pale, but I do hope that 7th grade class writes a bunch of letters expressing their feelings of betrayal.

Dumb bitch...

Rephrase that. Classless, insensitive, idiotic. Those are okay. But this comment crosses a line.

But yea, anyways, that post she made sure does look classless, insensitive, and idiotic in light of events. She had to have at least known he was leaning Boston. Why screw with little kids like that?

This really feels like a bad breakup. Like all the warning signs were there. Putting their kids in Celtics shirts, the complete lack of excitement Gordon had when talking about possibly returning. Like, c'mon. How could we have been so blind?

This really feels like a bad breakup. Like all the warning signs were there. Putting their kids in Celtics shirts, the complete lack of excitement Gordon had when talking about possibly returning. Like, c'mon. How could we have been so blind?

never underestimate the power of denial.

Robyn trolled Jazz fans. She gets whatever online hate is coming to her.

Perhaps she'll gasp checking her Instagram messages while sipping on her starbucks between shopping.

Yeah, she is crazy to ask people not to threaten their family.

I'm with Cy here. The way he handled this was weak. Jerked around 2 fanbases and I do not think he ever planned to come back. It was trash.

having said that there is 0 reason to have threats. Negative comments and anger sure. Threats? Nope, no excuse.