What's new

Robyn Hayward - new Instagram post 7-27

Jesus ****ing Christ. Stick a fork in us.

Hayward was asked about the billboard during the playoffs and seemed like he was happy about it... like he was feeling the appreciation. Don't think it moved the needle either way... don't think it was viewed as desperate at all.

Are we really at a point where we have to read players wife's account on twitter/instagram/whatever to get some insight if they're going to stay or leave lol?

Are we really at a point where we have to read players wife's account on twitter/instagram/whatever to get some insight if they're going to stay or leave lol?

I think most fans hit that point a couple weeks ago when everybody lost their **** over a god damn shirt.

Hayward was asked about the billboard during the playoffs and seemed like he was happy about it... like he was feeling the appreciation. Don't think it moved the needle either way... don't think it was viewed as desperate at all.

I have a theory, which I think is pretty strong, that this whole thing is mostly about Hayward finally get recognition/attention. He has been talked about more this past month than he has been his entire career (by the national media).

Just Hayward and Jazz franchise bring professional.

Leave us to our own devices we will create all the drama for them!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using JazzFanz mobile app

I have a theory, which I think is pretty strong, that this whole thing is mostly about Hayward finally get recognition/attention. He has been talked about more this past month than he has been his entire career (by the national media).

I kinda believe the same.

I think he likes some of the attention he is getting. He is a little awkward at all star games and stuff but I think he's just a little bit of a loner.

Unless his play drops off hard then he will be a regular at the all star game for years to come no matter who he plays for. He's gained a lot of popularity by doing nothing this offseason. And I think non non Boston fans would think it was pretty cool if he ended up staying.

If this was a play for more popularity then it worked great.

Unless his play drops off hard then he will be a regular at the all star game for years to come no matter who he plays for. He's gained a lot of popularity by doing nothing this offseason. And I think non non Boston fans would think it was pretty cool if he ended up staying.

If this was a play for more popularity then it worked great.

If you didnt realize, Jimmy Butler just joined the West.