What's new

Robyn Hayward - new Instagram post 7-27

I know this is kind of beating a dead horse but I have a few buddies on twitter that happen to be Celtic fans and are coming across stuff like this. I know the actions of the few don't represent the many but it's stuff like this that's giving Jazz fans/Utahns a bad name right now. I'm fine with the betrayward and harmless stuff like that but when you are hoping someones plane blows up just because a person decide to play a sport for another team it's definitely going way to damn far. Just thought I'd share. View attachment 5318

I agree the reactions are ridiculous, but I could honestly care less what Celtics fans think. One thing that has come across the last few days is that they are massive aholes with zero sympathy for us.

I agree the reactions are ridiculous, but I could honestly care less what Celtics fans think. One thing that has come across the last few days is that they are massive aholes with zero sympathy for us.

I mean, do we have sympathy for Denver in regards to Rudy?

Idk why we would expect them to feel sorry for us.

Why are some of you looking for sympathy? Grow some ****ing ballzz.

I'm pretty sure there was a conversation here about that last statement you made being misogynistic. Why would you attack all women but be angry with people that give grief to one woman? NAOS and others, can you confirm? Just trying to make sure I understand what appears to be a double standard by babypeterzz here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited: