What's new

Robyn Hayward - new Instagram post 7-27

What I hate most about these threats is that it gives her and her husband the opportunity to look like victims in all this. And we all know women love nothing more than to flip a narrative that makes the other party the scumbag and allows them to cry out poor me.

The psychos that are actually sending threats don't understand it only hurts us.

Not sure about the women in your life but mine are not like this.

Guis,

I think it's abundantly clear that we need to put a firm halt on our expectations that Robin and Robyn are fully mature, well-rounded people.

That's all.

But you're obviously right, yes men do it as well, but I was talking about Robyn a women in this case.

Robyn likely thinks we are immature and should grow up that this is a stupid game.

She is probably right, but you know what is stupid... your eyebrows they look stupid.

#notmatureiknow

Dude be a realist. There is no way that there weren't some threats. Probably some very serious ones too. It's regrettable, it's awful, but it is very real.
Ya probably

I know we're all mad at Gordon for leaving and the way he handled it...but why all this? They're gone, move on.

Leave his wife alone, good grief guys. The majority of you wouldn't say any of this stuff in public to her (I know you say you would, but you wouldn't)...so maybe you should act online in the same way you would in person.

I know we're all mad at Gordon for leaving and the way he handled it...but why all this? They're gone, move on.

Leave his wife alone, good grief guys. The majority of you wouldn't say any of this stuff in public to her (I know you say you would, but you wouldn't)...so maybe you should act online in the same way you would in person.

Is this something you would say to someone in person?