What's new

Robyn Hayward - new Instagram post 7-27

I know we're all mad at Gordon for leaving and the way he handled it...but why all this? They're gone, move on.

Leave his wife alone, good grief guys. The majority of you wouldn't say any of this stuff in public to her (I know you say you would, but you wouldn't)...so maybe you should act online in the same way you would in person.

for the record, I would tease Robin and Robyn about their quick child marriage to their faces.

It's just a hunch, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if she is the one that f***** the whole announcement up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just a hunch, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if she is the one that f***** the whole announcement up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's probably his ghostwriter and she's certainly into social media. She could very well have posted the shell before the rest of the article was ready.

I know this is kind of beating a dead horse but I have a few buddies on twitter that happen to be Celtic fans and are coming across stuff like this. I know the actions of the few don't represent the many but it's stuff like this that's giving Jazz fans/Utahns a bad name right now. I'm fine with the betrayward and harmless stuff like that but when you are hoping someones plane blows up just because a person decide to play a sport for another team it's definitely going way to damn far. Just thought I'd share. Photo Jul 08, 11 49 52 AM.jpg

I know this is kind of beating a dead horse but I have a few buddies on twitter that happen to be Celtic fans and are coming across stuff like this. I know the actions of the few don't represent the many but it's stuff like this that's giving Jazz fans/Utahns a bad name right now. I'm fine with the betrayward and harmless stuff like that but when you are hoping someones plane blows up just because a person decide to play a sport for another team it's definitely going way to damn far. Just thought I'd share. View attachment 5318

I agree. I have yet to see threats, but the wishing someone dead or injured is over the line.

Legit wanna go to some Home Celts games on Saturdays and try to follow Benedict to clubs afterward. Would love to get pics with him all up on other hotties and post that ish to Robyn's pages.

I'm very mature.

**** them.

NAOS really cares that Hayward married somebody 5 years younger than him.

I think it's more that they both married fault young by today's standards (particularly her).

I would have to disagree, because by all appearances, their marriage is fine. They're happy, have two kids that they seem to really enjoy, and they haven't had any type of scandal so far. I don't get ripping on their marriage at all.

I know this is kind of beating a dead horse but I have a few buddies on twitter that happen to be Celtic fans and are coming across stuff like this. I know the actions of the few don't represent the many but it's stuff like this that's giving Jazz fans/Utahns a bad name right now. I'm fine with the betrayward and harmless stuff like that but when you are hoping someones plane blows up just because a person decide to play a sport for another team it's definitely going way to damn far. Just thought I'd share. View attachment 5318
That post about their plane blowing up could have be from anyone. Could be someone just posting it to make Jazz fans look bad. Could be a celtics fan even.

That post about their plane blowing up could have be from anyone. Could be someone just posting it to make Jazz fans look bad. Could be a celtics fan even.

You love to deal with hypotheticals and straw man arguments, don't you?

To answer you, yes, it is possible. No, it's not likely, so we shouldn't act like it is either.

To answer you, yes, it is possible. No, it's not likely, so we shouldn't act like it is either.

How should we act?

You love to be a dick

You the one being a dick

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app
Maybe so. I don't get any joy when I'm acting like a dick though. I feel remorse.

JTT seems to enjoy being a dick and lately he seems to be trying way too hard to be a dick way to often.