What's new

Round 1 Game 1 Utah Jazz @ L.A. Clippers 8:30pm MDT

Lmaaoaoooo. Despite the darkest timelime horror show occuring last night after our boys being **** on with bad luck all season our boys pulled it off in game 1. I love this team and love you guys. Let's pray Rudy's back by next round to stomp the ever living **** out of the dpoy Draymond and his cronies.

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

Someone please shop Gobert onto frodo while sam "Joe Johnson" gamgee carries our hero up mount doom

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

Someone please shop Gobert onto frodo while sam "Joe Johnson" gamgee carries our hero up mount doom

TNEkVbj.jpg

It's...it's...bueriful and perfect. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I was cursing God, life, and my brand new Hayward jersey when Rudy went down.

Like a lot of you I thought that was it.

Kudos to the team for fighting as they should. Jingles has to come back.

Joe Johnson is now a Jazz legend.

I was cursing God, life, and my brand new Hayward jersey when Rudy went down.

Like a lot of you I thought that was it.

Kudos to the team for fighting as they should. Jingles has to come back.

Joe Johnson is now a Jazz legend.

Now lets just pray that Rudy fully recovers and can make it back asap. We still need our leader.

Jamal is ice-cold, don't count on him continuing to miss.

This game 100% is not over. We really, really gotta squeak this one out. Can't see us winning the next one if they lose this one

Screw this. Let's get game two. Break their spirits.

For Numb. For Rudy. For the Warriors. I want to kick their *** too.

I ****ING LOVE THIS TEAM! LIKE EVERYBODY! FREAKING BALLERS! No matter what happens, this has to be my favorite Jazz team ever. Possibly on the level of the finals teams. I hope Rudy heals quickly so we can finish this season strong.

I was sure when I woke up this was a loss. I don't know why, guess I didn't want to be disappointed and the win would be too good to be true. This team is real, guys. We have arrived. GO JAZZ!!

I might be overthinking this...
But I feel like Hayward played a pretty fine game. It was the kind of game where if he went looking for his shot too much it might have been a stinker for him. But he basically played within the flow, even though the Clips took away a lot of open looks for him.

He was strong on the boards and really looked very assured out there. I believe this was a really mature performance from a low-key all star.

Jazz are now 2-0 when I get my haircut at La Chacabana Barber Shop, and I watch the game while getting my haircut. Both the wins were game winners (Hoods GW against Dallas/JJ).

Too bad I work evenings on the weekdays or id watch the rest of our playoff games there on a daily basis.

I might be overthinking this...
But I feel like Hayward played a pretty fine game. It was the kind of game where if he went looking for his shot too much it might have been a stinker for him. But he basically played within the flow, even though the Clips took away a lot of open looks for him.

He was strong on the boards and really looked very assured out there. I believe this was a really mature performance from a low-key all star.

That's what he always does. He's a great player that plays within the team structure to give the team the best odds of winning. He's a smart ****ing player.

For those of you who want to relive every second of it, you can watch the entire game here (before it's taken down):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIPwWw7Noes

Such a great feeling to wake up watching JJ buzzer beater (again, like 30 times now) and then read Clipper fans comments

Woke up this morning and am still in utter shock that we were able to overcome Rudy going down, 1st playoff appearance in 5 years, hostile crowd, and foul trouble to win the game. This Jazz team has got some sneaky potential about it.