What's new

Round 1 Game 1 Utah Jazz @ L.A. Clippers 8:30pm MDT

[MENTION=2959]JazzAvenues[/MENTION]

rG1gfWk.jpg

Boris Diaw (23 minutes - 7 points, 4 rebounds, 6 assists), George Hill (37 minutes - 16 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists and a steal) and Joe Johnson (31 minutes - 21 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals and a block) combined for 91 minutes - 44 points, 11 rebounds, 11 assists, 4 steals, 1 block and one clutch-*** game winning buzzer beater.

Dennis Lindsey is a bad man. He has built a helluva team. Hopefully Rudy gets back fast so he can make them even that more dangerous. Those three guys were brought in for this moment. Plus, Joe Ingles, Jeff Withey and Shelvin Mack were all recent acquisitions that helped play key minutes without being a major negatives when in the game. I was wrong about Withey and Mack. I'd have cut them to add guys at the deadline. Tonight, I'm glad they're still on the team.

I'm guessing if Q was happy with the back-up pg minutes tonight he literally 'doesn't care' about the defensive liabilities that come from playing Mack. He is more scared of DE creating fast break opportunities for the opposition from missed layups and TOV.

When is Neto back?