What's new

Rudy Gobert 5 years, $205M

tbh clips losing that way seems like they gave up. Makes me think the players are affected by superstar treatment in that team. Kawi having a day off on the 3rd game of the season is a mystery.

tbh clips losing that way seems like they gave up. Makes me think the players are affected by superstar treatment in that team. Kawi having a day off on the 3rd game of the season is a mystery.
What? Kawhi took an elbow that knocked him out and required stitches and this is the well known reason he isn't playing.

NBA.com: Leonard sat out after needing eight stitches in his mouth after accidentally getting elbowed by the 7-foot Ibaka going for a rebound in Friday's win at Denver.
What mystery.

I know that.
I was comparing him to Vanvleet, game 4 against the warriors. He got elbowed too, 7 stitches, blood under his eye and loss his tooth on the court. Then came back to the bench after getting stitches, played game 5 next.

Mystery because Lue said after the game he was ok but they decided to sit him out. I was expecting him to be tough like Vanvleet I guess wrong then.

I know that.
I was comparing him to Vanvleet, game 4 against the warriors. He got elbowed too, 7 stitches, blood under his eye and loss his tooth on the court. Then came back to the bench after getting stitches, played game 5 next.

Mystery because Lue said after the game he was ok but they decided to sit him out. I was expecting him to be tough like Vanvleet I guess wrong then.

How can you compare the second game of regular season with game 5 of the finals?