What's new

Rudy has Covid 19

Yeah Rudy got it somewhere. It isn't like it spontaneously developed in him. Likely more players got it the same place he did. This **** about "typhoid Rudy" is just that, a load of ****. Everybody loves a scapegoat.

I mean, Rudy was acting like an *******. So he did kind of bring that on himself. But yeah, pretty strong chance he was not the first NBA guy to get it. How many NBA dudes went to europe during the all star break? More than a few I'm guessing.

Prolly got it from new york.
I knew you backwards folks would get around to blaming us.

You should be blaming the guy who moved the Jazz out of New Orleans. The Utah Jazz have more guys with the virus on their team than all of the city of New Orleans! (14 confirmed cases in New Orleans, 15 man Utah Jazz roster)

I knew you backwards folks would get around to blaming us.

You should be blaming the guy who moved the Jazz out of New Orleans. The Utah Jazz have more guys with the virus on their team than all of the city of New Orleans! (14 confirmed cases in New Orleans, 15 man Utah Jazz roster)

Stupid troll.

when someone gets sick isn't there usually some compassion, concern over their condition, for their family etc? Nothing for Rudy, they are just laying into the guy.... sad.

they are throwing out theories that the jazz players are turning against him, and each other. wow.
If anyone can provide a clear synopsis of all this **** on ESPN, I would appreciate it.

if he doesn't mind the story being that he was just walking around purposely spreading his covid-19 germs around with no regard for his teammates and others... then he should stay quiet.
Best case would be a teammate or multiple teammates coming to his defense.

Best case would be a teammate or multiple teammates coming to his defense.
Seriously this. Can the teammates come out and say this **** is BS and they love Rudy and hope he feels better... we are starting a Coronavirus shaq and Kobe incident.

Yesterday, only 8 people were tested for corona:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...92Z68jHdLC8QyIzjJRVNc1ekzBDngZ4vgLEYjkVew4WRY

Rudy being positive for corona isn’t really the problem. Lots of people out there with it, Rudy just happened to have the backing of the league office of a top 3 national sport, so he got tested with mild symptoms.
The number must not be updated. I mean, we know all the Jazz and Thunder players got tested, almost certainly all the coaches and refs, and we know the beat writers traveling with the team were tested as well. So just in OK City alone that's got to be at least 30-40 people tested.

The number must not be updated. I mean, we know all the Jazz and Thunder players got tested, almost certainly all the coaches and refs, and we know the beat writers traveling with the team were tested as well. So just in OK City alone that's got to be at least 30-40 people tested.
When I said yesterday I had been referencing the 10th.