What's new

Rudy has Covid 19

Is anyone linking this to all star weekend in Chicago? Seems logical but I have not heard anything about it.

Now the guy stops to give autographs for kids and he’s a villain... please tell me he didn’t go to a retirement home to visit old folks.
Also love that the kid goes to an nba game in a huge city... goes to school where germs are spread like butter on hot toast... in a city that has many confirmed cases... but he definitely got it from Rudy and it wasn’t the other way around.

Yeah, he told people to be careful with their actions and insecure little whiny people like you want to make it look like Donovan is taking clear shots at Rudy.

And even if he did, who cares? Rudy was careless and if his teammates don't fight his battles for him then so be it. Rudy should be responsible for his actions.

And Rudy hasn't publicly apologized to Donovan so I dont know why you blowhards expect Donovan to publicly defend Donovan. This is a two way street and Rudy was in the wrong.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Haha

You acted like you didn't understand what people were talking about. I explained what they were talking about in terms you couldn't just act too stupid to understand. Then you start calling me names. That's rich.

And what does Gobert need to apologize for? There's no reason to think he's the one who got Donovan sick, or vice versa.

Here’s a good place Donovan could have gotten it. Cleveland a week ago.

Haha

You acted like you didn't understand what people were talking about. I explained what they were talking about in terms you couldn't just act too stupid to understand. Then you start calling me names. That's rich.

And what does Gobert need to apologize for? There's no reason to think he's the one who got Donovan sick, or vice versa.
Maybe he could apologize to his teammates for acting like a moron. This starts and ends with Rudy so stop trying to slander Donovan.

Maybe he could apologize to his teammates for acting like a moron. This starts and ends with Rudy so stop trying to slander Donovan.

Gobert did apologize...

I have not slandered Donovan...

It's a lot of work trying to have a productive conversation with you. I apologize to you for that. Have a nice life, please don't keep in touch.

Also love that the kid goes to an nba game in a huge city... goes to school where germs are spread like butter on hot toast... in a city that has many confirmed cases... but he definitely got it from Rudy and it wasn’t the other way around.
Yeah seriously. What the actual **** is going on here? The breakdown of public discourse has reached staggering proportions on this issue.

Haha

What does Donovan need to apologize for?

Donovan should apologize. There's proof he was careless himself. I knew I'd be proved right at some point about his fakeness, I didn't expect it to be this soon.

They are really painting Rudy in such a bad light here ...

Rudy , like Donovan , go out of their way to interact with kids and fans .

Who is to say the kid had it and gave it to Rudy ...

Gobert did apologize...

I have not slandered Donovan...

It's a lot of work trying to have a productive conversation with you. I apologize to you for that. Have a nice life, please don't keep in touch.
We are just on different sides of this which happens. Unless we find out exactly what Rudy did behind closed doors, we can't be mad at Donovan. I don't see either guy as being an unreasonable individual. Donovan goes to bat for everybody on everything it seems.

In my personal opinion, coming after Donovan on any of this without knowing all the facts is completely unfair.

We are just on different sides of this which happens. Unless we find out exactly what Rudy did behind closed doors, we can't be mad at Donovan. I don't see either guy as being an unreasonable individual. Donovan goes to bat for everybody on everything it seems.

In my personal opinion, coming after Donovan on any of this without knowing all the facts is completely unfair.

That’s nice. We have a video of him being plenty careless himself. He felt perfectly comfortable sitting next to Rudy on the bus and plane according to Shams.

I. Am. Not. Mad. At. Donovan.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

That’s nice. We have a video of him being plenty careless himself. He felt perfectly comfortable sitting next to Rudy on the bus and plane according to Shams.

I missed this, what exactly did Shams say?

It was announced today that a Boise woman tested positive for Covid19 and she probably picked it up while attending a conference in New York City and she was at the same hotel at about the same time the Jazz were there.