What's new

Rudy is a God

Rep to anyone that wants to go dredge up all of the hilarious **** green was saying about Rudy and Exum this summer.

I'm just amazed at the player he's become. We knew we needed to draft a super star in the draft to become contenders, I just didn't think we'd find that super star in the 20s in the draft.

I think the biggest improvement is the team is much better at feeding Gobert. They are just presenting the ball better for Gobert to be more effective. His hands have definitely improved but the placement of the ball is also much better.

The improvement to Rudy's hands is simply remarkable. Never seen an "on/off" switch turned this quickly.

This man is truly amazing. Was an instant fan as soon as he was drafted and damn.. All this dude needs is one more offseason and he'll be the modern day version of Wilt.

Imagine Gobert mastering his Eurostep, and automatic on a midrange shot. Dennis Lindsey is a wise man to whore the money to Mr. Gobert.

I'm just amazed at the player he's become. We knew we needed to draft a super star in the draft to become contenders, I just didn't think we'd find that super star in the 20s in the draft.

With $3 Million dollars and the Denver Nuggets as a partner, kevingarnettanythingispossible.gif.

before this game an ESPN writher published an article about Draymond Green getting his vote for DPOY. Wonder if Gobert saw that and it made him dismantle Gasol.

Draymond is a great defender but he doesn't anchor the defense the same way Gobert does. He comes up with key steals in big moments and is more versatile but the idea that it's his award to lose is garbage.

Gobert is anchoring the defense while shutting down the best offensive guys at the position. He should be right there.

Plus draymond is a crying bitch.

Rudy for DPOY and MIP?

Snyder for COY

Hayward an all star

???!

Shut it. Gobert is the best player on this team an top 10 all NBA.

Snyder is lock for COY.

Hayward not making all stars would be disturbing an I am not talking coaches voting him in.

Shut it. Gobert is the best player on this team an top 10 all NBA.

Snyder is lock for COY.

Hayward not making all stars would be disturbing an I am not talking coaches voting him in.

So me wanting him two win 2 awards is slighting him? How dare I say he is the DPOY and MIP, oh the horror!

So me wanting him two win 2 awards is slighting him? How dare I say he is the DPOY and MIP, oh the horror!

Chill Holmes that was like a fist bump.

I loved all the Gobert an Jazz references in Eminems Rap God. Bro even put AK-47 in there it was so dope he was bumping Gobert the whole way.

The improvement to Rudy's hands is simply remarkable. Never seen an "on/off" switch turned this quickly.
Agreed. He is catching everything now. Even extremely difficult passes/rebounds that many players with good hands would miss.
Last year he couldn't catch a cold.

Rudy is good enough that we can afford to trade Favors. We're at our best playing 4 out and 1 in.
Bold statement. And as much as I love favors, I agree.

I think rudy and the team are better on offense when favors isn't in the game with him. Worse on defense certainly but the offensive increase is greater than the defensive decrease imo.