What's new

Rumor: Gobert wants Jazz to decide between him or Mitchell

Lol. This is Don's fault?

Dude...

But I bet there are a bunch of morons who believe this is Don's fault. Sheep

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
You’re right, Donovan/CAA would never leak anything to his benefit. If it was Rudy, I don’t take issue with it, it’s justified. I would in no way want to play with Donovan another game either.

Remember when Donovan ranked lower among player votes than fan votes for AS starter?
Yup, and no FA has signed and cited Donovan.

Rudy Gay/Ed Davis/Jeff Green (which are sad signings, but when they happened people thought they were good) all cited Mike Conley.

Bogey cited team basketball and Quin Snyder.

Absolutely no one came because they wanted to play with Donovan, and that was before he had the reputation of a chucker who plays no defense.

Things will be ugly ugly if Utah choose Donovan over Gobert.

Judging by how Brunson kicked our ***, I think finding another scoring guard is probably pretty easy. Trade Spida and you can probably find a replacement that actually plays decent defense in the late first round of any draft.

Can’t say the same thing about Gobert.

Yup, and no FA has signed and cited Donovan.

Rudy Gay/Ed Davis/Jeff Green (which are sad signings, but when they happened people thought they were good) all cited Mike Conley.

Bogey cited team basketball and Quin Snyder.

Absolutely no one came because they wanted to play with Donovan, and that was before he had the reputation of a chucker who plays no defense.

Things will be ugly ugly if Utah choose Donovan over Gobert.
Lol. With what space when your failure of a trade strangled all our cap space?

You bashed Rubio. You bash Jae. You waited forever to see the light on Favors. You glorified that stiff Conley.

Dude, you are really bad at trying to know how this works. Always wrong. Stop giving roster advice.

I’m so sick of all this **** with both of them and Quin to boot. Ryan Smith needs to look around, find his *********, ask Quin if he is the coach of the Utah Jazz moving forward or not, demand an immediate answer to that question and ship both Donovan and Rudy out for the best assets they can.

Personally, I don’t think you can build a champion by keeping one or the other, and I’m at the point where I’d be happier watching a bunch of youngsters that want to be here getting coached by a guy who’s all-in.

Lol. With what space when your failure of a trade strangled all our cap space?

You bashed Rubio. You bash Jae. You waited forever to see the light on Favors. You glorified that stiff Conley.

Dude, you are really bad at trying to know how this works. Always wrong. Stop giving roster advice.

I never bashed Rubio dear lord I loved him as a player.

You just say things man.

And idk man, I have the majority opinion. Stop trying to be such a contrarian. It's a bad look.

I never bashed Rubio dear lord I loved him as a player.

You just say things man.

And idk man, I have the majority opinion. Stop trying to be such a contrarian. It's a bad look.
You bashed him as a way to bolster the Conley trade.

Just be honest. You said a ton of things to spin the Conley trade as a positive.

We can be pro Rudy or pro Don, but not now. The ship is sinking because that stupid *** trade.

So the O'Connell guy was on Spence's show... he sounds pretty credible tbh. Maybe he took some details and ran with it a bit but he definitely has a solid source. Tony saying there would be a meeting to decide which way to go after it says to me it is true.

So the O'Connell guy was on Spence's show... he sounds pretty credible tbh. Maybe he took some details and ran with it a bit but he definitely has a solid source. Tony saying there would be a meeting to decide which way to go after it says to me it is true.
It's 99% true.

Of course I'm sure he didnt perfectly word Gobert's thoughts and feelings, but the gist is truthful.

Rudy is the heart and soul of all Jazz fans. He feels how we all feel. He wants Mitchell gone like we want Mitchell gone.

There's a few bad seeds who are Mitchell fans, but they are consumed by teh dark casual culture. They the kind of fans who turn on Skip Bayless to get informed type of fans.

No it doesn’t. It means he’s sick as **** watching his teammates and his fellow star half assing it causing Gobert to gain a bad reputation. It’s called having enough. So if he’s the bad guy, Don shares in that as well
Have you ever thought for one second that Rudy's teammates don't like playing with him? Have you ever played with somebody who just made the experience so unenjoyable?

I don't see a team that's happy. Everybody's first thought is that Don is the reason. Maybe it isn't...

Nah. Either admit it or lie. I'm not wasting my time

You are on a message board white knighting for Donovan Mitchell. What the **** you mean you dont have time? You are on ****ing jazzfanz.com trying to defend an unpopular position of being pro-Donovan over Rudy.

You are a **** on so many levels. ****ing weasel.

Last edited:
I suppose I'll be blasted if I admit I like both of them. Rudy plays about as well as he can most of the time so I'd like him to stay as he's rather unique. Donovan needs a coach that doesn't give "green lights" to everyone and holds people accountable. So I say keep them both and get a new coach.

I suppose I'll be blasted if I admit I like both of them. Rudy plays about as well as he can most of the time so I'd like him to stay as he's rather unique. Donovan needs a coach that doesn't give "green lights" to everyone and holds people accountable. So I say keep them both and get a new coach.
This has basically been my position for years now. You can build a title winner with the two of them, but 0 defense and a stubborn permissive coach isn’t the way to do it.

I’d say look at the Philly, Phoenix, Milwaukee, etc model, with three all-star-ish to all nba level players. 3 top roughly 30 guys. Surround them with athletes that play defense.

Embiid, harden/Simmons, harris
Paul, Booker, Ayton
Giannis, Middleton, Holiday

You already have two guys. Do what it takes to get the third. Jerami Grant comes to mind.

Have you ever thought for one second that Rudy's teammates don't like playing with him? Have you ever played with somebody who just made the experience so unenjoyable?

I don't see a team that's happy. Everybody's first thought is that Don is the reason. Maybe it isn't...

In that case these guys aren’t professionals and shouldn’t be on the team. At least Rudy plays his *** off.