What's new

Rumor I heard about DWill

Actually Germantown. Married with a kid coming so went for there. If single probably would have tried for downtown.

Nice. I lived in Olive Branch but I spent alot of time on Beale, Austin Peay Hwy and off Germantown Pkwy.

878 posts in a month? And you say you are a ladies man? AOL chat does not count kid.

What can I say? My job is boring as heck. Your take on if I am lying or not has no bearing on what I know has happened.

Sounds to me like you'd do about anyone. You post a poster, ho.

I could do a little PKM, but two UK homers logged in at the same time might crash the system.
And to clear things up, I don't "do" posters the same way you "do" posters apparently.

ok ok i'll let you be a ladies man.

sea0371l.jpg

ok ok i'll let you be a ladies man.

I'm fine with whatever you choose. Really. The truth is what it is. One night stands are not hard.

Dress well, have self confidence, alcohol, talk to them. Repeat.
Chances are you will go to a hotel with a woman

Unless the Nets pull of a trade for Dwight Howard, I'll be surprised if Williams is playing for any team other than Dallas next year. I'm sure Amy can adjust to living there.
I honestly think the only places that would be under consideration would be NJ (if something drastic changes), Utah (if this group continues on the path that we've seen since the first two games), Dallas (although I think that would be a plainly dumb move as I really don't see them having the pieces needed down the road), or the Lakers (because they're the Lakers, but since they won't have cap space, then their options are limited).

I really do feel if the Jazz have a nice year and Deron has a terrible one then it's legitimate possibility he comes back. Color me crazy.

You ain't crazy, numb. I mean, what are Dwill's options?
Nets - not if they don't get Dwight.
Lakers - they're in their twilight.
Mavs - they're in their twilight.

Who else?
Boston? Twilight.
Knicks? ...they need a PG -- can they afford one? Maybe.
Heat ...they could use a PG as well -- but they can't add another max player, can they?

I guess Deron could always take a pay cut to play on a super team like NY or Miami.

A return to Utah isn't the craziest thing. Although I don't know how butt-hurt Deron was about the sudden trade. Looking back though you gotta respect that the Jazz FO isn't like a codependent boyfriend that will put up with your **** just to keep you. You act like a little bitch and make surly comments about the relationship you're done.
At any rate I'll be interested to see where Deron ends up after this year.

I think Deron actually found some respect for the organization for making an unprecedented move that required the hugest nuts out there.

If he doesn't come back, then that's simply to be expected. But it's pretty cool that the with Deron causing issues and not committing (not that he had to), that the Jazz responded with, "We've had enough of this ****, good luck but we're moving on."

I'll personally fly in to SLC every week and mow his lawn if he'll come back. Clean his pool, wash his car, whatever it takes. But he's not coming back. He's going where Dwight goes unless it can't be worked, and then he'll go to Dallas.

I think Deron actually found some respect for the organization for making an unprecedented move that required the hugest nuts out there.

If he doesn't come back, then that's simply to be expected. But it's pretty cool that the with Deron causing issues and not committing (not that he had to), that the Jazz responded with, "We've had enough of this ****, good luck but we're moving on."

Really think your idea of a Westbrook/Deron swap could also work. If NJ can't land Dwight, they just can't risk letting Deron leave for nothing. And you know Deron would sign off on an OKC extension.