What's new

Rumor: Warriors have interest in trading for Ingles if made available by the jazz.

He's got a ****ing 7'1 wingspan and a 8'9 standing reach while being 211 lbs at a 19 year old (born in May, so a pretty young 19 year old at that).

He's not a tweener jesus christ. Look up some basic information before you spout garbage.
He very well could be a Mikal bridges clone. I think if you can get 7-8 years of Moody for one year of Joe Imma go ahead and take the 8 years:

You can never know that though. Luck falls where it falls.

You make the best deal for YOUR team, IMO
Right, I think this makes the Jazz worse next year and I don't think this build has another year of contention left in it. I also feel like the path to the finals is more difficult after next year (due to Kawhi and Murray more likely being back).

Warriors are going to trade away a lot of assets to get a Joe Ingles type player from someone
Is it worth trading Ingles to get those assets?

This idea feels a little dead now.

Tony’s recent article in the Athletic seemed to suggest we were done or very close. Did not provide an update on the trade activity he reported yesterday.

okay, totally dead.

Last edited:
Y'all, this deal could still be getting worked. Kinda seems like they're trying to work it right now: GSW hasn't burned their TPMLE, Oubre sitting there, Moody can't be traded for 30 days.

Y'all, this deal could still be getting worked. Kinda seems like they're trying to work it right now: GSW hasn't burned their TPMLE, Oubre sitting there, Moody can't be traded for 30 days.
I think it’s dead… nance with Cleveland made sense until we got Gay. GS was not offering Moody… that’s some crazy talk imo.

Where was all this vocal support from the org and their mouth-pieces before today? I kinda wonder if trading Joe was a backup plan in case they didn't land anyone they really wanted in free agency, and now that they have, suddenly people wanna jump on the record that Ingles is staying.

I'm good with it, but **** if my dick isn't all mangled from getting pulled around.