Rumors Swirling

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
They were missing Kawhi, which is a much bigger loss due to injury, and we still **** the bed. I am so sick of seeing jazz fans blaming injuries-at least Don could play.
Actually kahwi played in 4 games against the jazz in the playoffs. (We went 2-2 against them)

Conley would have helped us a bunch going against the clippers zone.

As far as using injuries as an excuse....... What do the two teams in the finals have in common?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

campaignist

Actually kahwi played in 4 games against the jazz in the playoffs. (We went 2-2 against them)

Conley would have helped us a bunch going against the clippers zone.

As far as using injuries as an excuse....... What do the two teams in the finals have in common?

Yeah, and we lost two where Kawhi was out. The last two, the two that mattered. If you’re going to sit there and tell me Mike Conley is a bigger loss to injury than Kawhi Leonard, I have a bridge in New York to sell you.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Yeah, and we lost two where Kawhi was out. The last two, the two that mattered. If you’re going to sit there and tell me Mike Conley is a bigger loss to injury than Kawhi Leonard, I have a bridge in New York to sell you.
No, my point was that the loss of conley was bigger than any loss for the suns or bucks.

The suns and bucks for very lucky with their own health and lack of health of their opponents.

campaignist

No, my point was that the loss of conley was bigger than any loss for the suns or bucks.

The suns and bucks for very lucky with their own health and lack of health of their opponents.

My point was that jazz fans using injuries as a justification for losing doesn’t make sense, because the team that beat them had it way worse injury wise. I feel like blaming Conley and Mitchell being injured is just sugarcoating it.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
My point was that jazz fans using injuries as a justification for losing doesn’t make sense, because the team that beat them had it way worse injury wise. I feel like blaming Conley and Mitchell being injured is just sugarcoating it.
You don't know that kahwi was more important to them than Conley was to the jazz though. Is kahwi better? Certainly. But they seemed to play better without kahwi. We really missed Conley and were worse without him however.