What's new

Rumors Swirling

Remember Mudiay? He was available but Quin must think the guy has cooties.

Yes, Having Mudiay out there taking turnaround mid range jumpers would've really got us over the hump in that Clippers series.

If we have a player like cam Payne then I think we can weather the storm with Mike out… also don’t wear out Joe down the stretch trying for the first seed. I mean if we were as close as some make it then having Langston Galloway or Torrey Craig in the Miye or Niang minutes and we might have been able to hold on long enough Mike gets back.
Ya cam payne might have made a real difference. Still pretty significant downgrade from Conley though so maybe not.

If we had Craig then I don't think he would have been enough to overcome the loss of conley.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah but what if you go out and get those guys but never need them? Huge waste. Plus they could become malcontent and it could hurt our image amongst players in the league.
This is one of my favorite things I legit hear from the front office media puppets. Phoenix mothballed three dudes that would have played minutes for us.

Lots of rumors swirling… Beal to GS? Woj and Lowe had some special… said Kuzma has been offered to every team… made me laugh. Can we get in on the side door on some deal?

Lots of rumors swirling… Beal to GS? Woj and Lowe had some special… said Kuzma has been offered to every team… made me laugh. Can we get in on the side door on some deal?
Kuzma also said he sees himself on the same level as Tatum, so for all of you who love irrational confidence as a trait…

Yes, Having Mudiay out there taking turnaround mid range jumpers would've really got us over the hump in that Clippers series.
Everyone always goes straight to offense even offense wasn't the problem at all.

If we are worried about money, the Bojan for Kuzma deal still makes sense. And if they are trying to dump him, switch #30 for #22.

This deal saves $5 million

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

If we are worried about money, the Bojan for Kuzma deal still makes sense. And if they are trying to dump him, switch #30 for #22.

This deal saves $5 million

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
If they are desperate to move Kyle (as they kind of seem to be) then you might even get the #22 without a swap.

Derrick Favors and the #30 for Marvin Bagley III. Bagely’s deal is more expensive by $2m but is one year shorter. He would be RFA and Jazz could in essence give him a tryout and fresh start. He could back-up Gobert, giving Utah a different look or play alongside Gobert because MB3 can shoot from 3.