What's new

Sauces

Anyone do Valter’s? Been getting a lot of pub in the NBA recently. My wife went about a year ago with friends, thinking it’d be overhyped. Had like a 10 course meal. We went last week.

Anyone do Valter’s? Been getting a lot of pub in the NBA recently. My wife went about a year ago with friends, thinking it’d be overhyped. Had like a 10 course meal. We went last week.
I want to. Maybe that's where we'll go for our anniversary.

For my cheap foods, I buy and refrigerate/freeze McDonald’s cheeseburgers or Taco Bell Chipotle Chicken Grillers. My kids typically get nugget happy meals, so I buy a $5 20 piece, eat half, give them the rest, and order their happy meals as cheeseburgers so then I get to freeze those for lunches.

Just did it today, actually.

smh don’t u have a medical degree what is this nonsense

Siro took me to a nice sandwich shop when I was in SLC, rip Siro

I love the flavour of chipotle man. That **** is just so delicious. I have a chipotle habanero sauce I always throw on my eggs in the morn’

Not an expert in the sauce field— I feel like east Asia dominates this

Recently added a new dish to my arsenal. It has a sauce that my kids enjoy.

It’s for beef lo mein. Now the sauce calls for a pinch of red chili flakes. I do a pinch of a pinch as me and mine don’t do spicy. But for those that do...

It’s:

1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup soy sauce
4 tbl spn Hosien sauce
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp pepper
4 tsp seasame oil

Good as hell

Recently added a new dish to my arsenal. It has a sauce that my kids enjoy.

It’s for beef lo mein. Now the sauce calls for a pinch of red chili flakes. I do a pinch of a pinch as me and mine don’t do spicy. But for those that do...

It’s:

1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup soy sauce
4 tbl spn Hosien sauce
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp pepper
4 tsp seasame oil

Good as hell

Wuss!

smh don’t u have a medical degree what is this nonsense

Haven't eaten Macca's in years they treat their workers like slaves. Just last week a franchise owner was going nuts cause he had to give his workers (14 and 15 year old kids making 10 bucks an hour) 10 minute breaks. Scumbags.

Anybody like El Pato?

51BlOeYZVXL.jpg

I use their hot tomato paste in my personal red chili recipe. It has become non-optional.

Also, I have come to the informed opinion that liquified ancho chilies are slightly narcotic. Boil a few slightly dried chilies with some California or hatch chilies in some chicken or beef stock, throw the whole thing in a blender (cut off the tops, obviously) and instapot that with a good chunk of meat with that El Pato tomato paste, some caramelized onions, a little garlic and half a can of Dr. Pepper, and you get dinner that will give you a buzz. You can dice the meat, or let it cook longer and shred it.

Also, get the tortillas that you cook, don't be using freaking Lynn Wilson or whatever white Utahns eat nowadays.