What's new

Scary how true this is.

I'm the football player.

I hate calling fouls so as a result ill usually expect guys to let things go. What's the use of slowing thegame down by calling a foul every time down the court? Besides, I play more down low these days rather than out on the perimeter with my bad ankle.

I hate.... Hate... The foul guy. A while ago we played against this guy at a church who even got his own teammates turned against him because he would try and drive down the key, chuck up some crap, and call a foul. Once he drove the lane, I was getting pissed, and so I actually jumped and destroyed the ball. No contact whatsoever. He requested a foul to which one of his teammates even said, "dude, you just got stuffed." It was so annoying.

In jan/feb I was the victim of a no win situation. We were at Golds near the University Mall in Orem. Often, girl ballers from UVU or BYU will come play. These girls don't suck at all. And they have a chip on their shoulders so they'll try and score all the time. I was guarding one of them. I couldn't get physical or play any real defense. Yet, this girl was in constant attack mode. In order to stop her I would have had to play real tough defense. Which... Myself and the other guy on our team wouldn't do.

Worst.
Game.
Ever.

We literally played 3 on 5 the whole time. We couldn't play our normal games because we would look like jerks. Yet, these girls were taking it to us knowing the no one was going to rough them up or challenge their shots.

Sigh

We ended up losing 8-11. I think I made a miracle 3 at the end. But that is clearly not my game anymore. Yet, I couldn't take her into the post. Essentially, I just ran up and down the court watching these 2 girls kick our butts.

When I was in Missouri for school we had a league and there was typically one girl on each team of about 8 or so. There was a guy who was a real D-bag who ran the league and the rest of his buddies were on the team. Anyway, he had a quick temper and I loved playing him physical because of how pissed he'd get, especially as he was "commissioner" of the league. So most of the game is put effort into pissing him off and didn't let anything else get in my mind because he tended to make his team suck when he got all pissy. So the girl started screening for him (WTH?) and the first time I had no idea who it was and I plowed through it. She kept setting screens (like 5-6 of them). They seemed to be annoyed because I wouldn't walk on egg shells through her screen (I didn't knock her over or was over physical, but I wasn't going to just give him an open driving lane because she's a girl and she is choosing to set the screen.

There was a very similar video that made the rounds for a few years that featured my personal favorites "bad equipment guy" and "baller the kid." Among the archetypes in this video I know that I was the pants guy in college.

EDIT: Found it. Several are the same. Although I think I honestly prefer the original. I totally forgot about Dr. Quick Skins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgZ-KQKrzZ0

If I remember right this came up in a conversation about Hayward, that he was baller the kid.

There was a very similar video that made the rounds for a few years that featured my personal favorites "bad equipment guy" and "baller the kid." Among the archetypes in this video I know that I was the pants guy in college.

EDIT: Found it. Several are the same. Although I think I honestly prefer the original. I totally forgot about Dr. Quick Skins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgZ-KQKrzZ0

The new video is just a knock off of this.

Good to see your around Kicky. But without you to put me in my place all the time people are taking my opinions seriously. It's weird.

The new video is just a knock off of this.

Good to see your around Kicky. But without you to put me in my place all the time people are taking my opinions seriously. It's weird.

It might be a knockoff but it's a funnier knockoff

The original is funnier.
I'm the "immovable fat guy", hands down. Complete to the sandwich break and everything.

I'm a little bit of My Bad Guy. But I won't be anymore after seeing this. I'm definitely the pants guy though. I wouldn't have thought that would have been a stereotype guy. I did it for a reason. I feel like the hotter my legs are the better they perform. I love playing in warm ups.

I'm definitely not foul guy. I play through it all. I enjoy the challenge.