What's new

Game Thread (Scrimmage) Jazz @ Nets

Added to Calendar: 07-27-20

Who's playing for the Nets ? Whenever i read something about them it seemed to be over some player that would not be available in the bubble

Could be our last chance to see the deeper bench guys this season, think we might see a bit more of them today.

I'm shut out of this game - NBATV is blacking out the game and the network that is supposed to broadcast the game in my area (YES Network) is showing it on delay at 11PM so they can show the Yankee game in its entirety - which was postponed.

D'Oh!

Donovan looks leveled up. Doing everything and doing it so smooooove!

Conley looks great.

JC is a national treasure... when we sign him I may get a shirsey.

Tony has actually looked decent too... tough matchup but you can tell the weight he dropped is helping him on the perimeter. Challenged quite a few shots and don't think he's given up an and 1... so I call that a win.

Mitchell is having a nice game with 14/3/3 in the 1st half. Had a couple turnovers doing some in-and-out dribble drives, but otherwise he's been really efficient.

Conley is scoring easily, which is nice to see.

Overall a nice half of basketball, It was great to see Conley pay well. The turnovers were a problem like always but there were some strange calls that went against the Jazz. Our second unit is a concern. They are not very good which makes we wonder about our 3rd stringers. I know it is an exhibition game but it is nice to see some nice passing and everyone is involved. It is so weird to not hear crowd noise. I really miss the fans. It is part of the show.

Yes, Bradley conditioning is obvious. He went out and guarded a guard and the PG took him to the basket and Tony stated with him the whole way and forced a pass.

I am not sure what we are going for with the TB/Rudy lineup... what exactly is the advantage?