What's new

Shorthanded Denver vs Jazz 8:30 MST.

Any reputation call refs make in favor of Gobert, they take it out on Bradley and Davis.

Clarkson forgot how to shoot FTs with us lol. Was at almost 90% in Cleveland and under 70% with us

This is what happens when you actually play good teams.

Sad thing is we’ve lost them all with the opponents missing critical guys.

Mudiay was -12 in the 3rd quarter. Just wanted to let all of you Conley haters know that. Because according to you guys +- is what determines if you’re a good player or not.
Mitchell taking over and missing isn't his fault. I love Mitch and he's earned the right to have a bad game too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is almost comical at this point. Conley isn’t playing and still getting blamed for the loss. I can’t with you guys anymore.
Conley hasn't been there when we need him. That's the point. $30+ million and he has sucked. Donovan hasn't been able to play his position of SG because he has had to do so much more to carry the weight we all thought Conley could carry.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

This is almost comical at this point. Conley isn’t playing and still getting blamed for the loss. I can’t with you guys anymore.

asking why he missed isn’t blaming the loss. And if you don’t see why I’d be concerned with him missing in a game we desperately need, then I have nothing for ya

I agree, you should stop arguing against the people you think are arguing with you.

Conley hasn't been there when we need him. That's the point. $30+ million and he has sucked. Donovan hasn't been able to play his position of SG because he has had to do so much more to carry the weight we all thought Conley could carry.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Which is it? Are we better off having Mitchell as our starting PG or better off with a starting PG next to Mitchell?

The whole premise that we don’t need Conley started when Mitchell was our PG and balled out. You can’t have it both ways.