What's new

Shorthanded Denver vs Jazz 8:30 MST.

That was a walk, but it's the 30-1 run or whatever it was, not one missed call. Defense is killing us. A bit of D would have interrupted that run.

Clarkson has been incredible. Jokic commits an offensive on every possession but it's never called.
The difference down the stretch was nobody could touch Jokic. At all. All game. Its hard to defend a big who pushes everybody around yet gets every call. This game reminded me a ton of Tim Duncan his whole career

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I hate the nba reffing. Call the game the way the rules are freaking written.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Weird 4th quarter. Clarkson got us in a big hole to start the 4th, got us back in the game playing white hot, and then blew our chance to come back in the end.

I appreciate the effort, but we rode him too much late. Odd really.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

****ing hell.

Looking forward to watching teams piss away games because individual players are trying to honor Kobe.

Watched how the same Denver team was blown out by Memphis few days ago. And we give 28-1 run to them, just pathetic.

giphy.gif

Jazz didn't really overplay clarkeson. Rest of the team wasn't giving anything. We still don't quiet know how to use bogey in the fourth, and Mitchell was literally standing around with his hands on his hips the final 3 minutes of the game.