What's new

Should Mitt release his tax returns?

I'm trying to stifle my gag reflex and listen to some of the Repub convention. Now that they are using Romney's charity donations as a campaign point , even quoting the % if his "income" he donates (supposedly 16%) , they really ought to give us the numbers to review. I am confident that the 16% is debatable at best.

This taxation issue is going nowhere. Americans are not going to make his releasing of tax returns be the determining factor in their vote. Some will undoubtedly claim it was so, but there's no way that that's the root cause of voting for Obama.

On a side note, good to watch a convention full of people that care about America.
In a little while we get to watch the convention of the party who stays alive by convincing people they cant help themselves and Government needs to fix things for poor little them, make things 'fair' for all. /sigh lYESoIsSAIDeITrs

In a little while we get to watch the convention of the party who stays alive by convincing people they cant help themselves and Government needs to fix things for poor little them, make things 'fair' for all. /sigh lYESoIsSAIDeITrs

Which party is that? The Scorpjazz imaginary party?

On a side note, good to watch a convention full of people that care about America.

You mean the people who pretend to be good down home "real americans" who believe you throw money at the rich 1% and it will magically trickle down to everyone.....