What's new

Should we trade for Derrick Rose?

D

Deleted member 848

What do y'all figure. Bad idea? Send Black Jesus and a pick. I figure he'd play better off Hood and Hayward than Jimmy Buckets. I'm trying to remember how he plays in the P&R with bigs like Booz and Gasol. If he's good, then he'll lift Fav's production.

I think Minnesota, Milwaukee or Sacramento makes a run at Rose, as long as they don't have to give up much. Chicago should fire sale him, re-sign Paul Gasol and build around Jimmy Butler. Maybe sign and trade of Rondo for Rose with Sac?

That said, if Lindsey can do one of his salary cap for picks and players trades, I wouldn't mind seeing Rose in a Jazz uniform for a season.

What do y'all figure. Bad idea? Send Black Jesus and a pick. I figure he'd play better off Hood and Hayward than Jimmy Buckets. I'm trying to remember how he plays in the P&R with bigs like Booz and Gasol. If he's good, then he'll lift Fav's production.

dude are you insane ?

He's like a beat up broken down ute that spews out toxic fumes. I'd rather keep BJB

Just read an article on rose destinations this was the perposed trade

"The Trade: CHI trades Derrick Rose to UTA for Alec Burks, Raul Neto, Tibor Pleiss

Why It Makes Sense: If you watched the Utah Jazz play last season, one thing was painfully evident: their point guard play was terrible. After falling just short of the eighth seed in the Western Conference, adding a proven player like Rose would completely transform this team into a contender. A starting five of Rose, Rodney Hood, Gordon Hayward, Derrick Favors and Rudy Gobert with youngsters Dante Exum and Trey Lyles earning time off the bench sounds pretty nice, doesn't it? As for the Bulls, they'd shed salary and take on Burks, a proven scorer who lost his primary scoring role in Utah, along with international signees Neto and Pleiss, who are relatively unproven at the NBA level. Each team would benefit; the Bulls would receive financial relief while the Jazz would receive their potential missing link."

If this was the trade i would not hate it. The jazz would be able to fill burks with the draft or free agency.

Let's go ahead and throw a tantrum about cake baking, then realize you didn't put any sugar in it, so pull it out of the oven and take a candied dump in it.

Just read an article on rose destinations this was the perposed trade

"The Trade: CHI trades Derrick Rose to UTA for Alec Burks, Raul Neto, Tibor Pleiss

Why It Makes Sense: If you watched the Utah Jazz play last season, one thing was painfully evident: their point guard play was terrible. After falling just short of the eighth seed in the Western Conference, adding a proven player like Rose would completely transform this team into a contender. A starting five of Rose, Rodney Hood, Gordon Hayward, Derrick Favors and Rudy Gobert with youngsters Dante Exum and Trey Lyles earning time off the bench sounds pretty nice, doesn't it? As for the Bulls, they'd shed salary and take on Burks, a proven scorer who lost his primary scoring role in Utah, along with international signees Neto and Pleiss, who are relatively unproven at the NBA level. Each team would benefit; the Bulls would receive financial relief while the Jazz would receive their potential missing link."

If this was the trade i would not hate it. The jazz would be able to fill burks with the draft or free agency.

I think Burks is better than Rose at this point. And his contract situation is vastly superior.

Rose sucks and his attitude sucks more from what I hear.