What's new

SLC Summer League Game 3: Jazz v. Spurs

What’s the point of going up to 2019 if it’s literally impossible to play 100 games from then to now?

And it would take way longer (on average) for a late second rounder to crack a roster/rotation/100 game mark. So you can probably go back a couple years on that stat being useless.

What’s the point of going up to 2019 if it’s literally impossible to play 100 games from then to now?

And it would take way longer (on average) for a late second rounder to crack a roster/rotation/100 game mark. So you can probably go back a couple years on that stat being useless.
I'm not quite sure what you're saying, but Locke's stat is for all players drafted 50 or later since 2006. He's saying keep that in mind while you watch the 2019 draft picks play (I assume because he thinks they're playing well, and that we should be happy with our picks.)

I'm not quite sure what you're saying, but Locke's stat is for all players drafted 50 or later since 2006. He's saying keep that in mind while you watch the 2019 draft picks play (I assume because he thinks they're playing well, and that we should be happy with our picks.)
I’m saying what good is it to add 2018 picks to that stat?

I’m telling you, Brantley is going to be a 10-12 year player in the NBA. Never a star, but a role player off the bench who will come in and do the dirty work. Kind of like the younger Crowder. I think he makes the active roster.

Bookmark this post for time and eternity.