What's new

Smart says Jazz not interested in him

Character trumps talent more often than not with this franchise. The good news is there's plenty of both at #5 such that they won't have to feel like they're having to make that choice.

I've never liked Smart, good to hear it's been confirmed the Jazz doesn't like him as well.

What about Smart's character is questionable?

So he pushed some classless smart *** known for being a jerk in a heated moment?

Seriously??? Coming from the organization who once had an owner choke a Nuggets fan?

We must have really hated emotional players like Malone.

I guess we should just ignore what all the coaches like Donovan have said about Smart's character, leadership, and work ethic?

Have concerns over Smart's shot. Don't have concerns over his character. His character is a strength IMO.

What about Smart's character is questionable?

So he pushed some classless smart *** known for being a jerk in a heated moment?

Seriously??? Coming from the organization who once had an owner choke a Nuggets fan?

We must have really hated emotional players like Malone.

I guess we should just ignore what all the coaches like Donovan have said about Smart's character, leadership, and work ethic?

Have concerns over Smart's shot. Don't have concerns over his character. His character is a strength IMO.

A 6'3 combo guard who really is a shooting guard. Can't shoot. If an inch shorter Tony Allen is what we want with the #5 pick then so be it.

A 6'3 combo guard who really is a shooting guard. Can't shoot. If an inch shorter Tony Allen is what we want with the #5 pick then so be it.

This. When you factor in he's turnover prone and not a great playmaker I'm just not thrilled about him. It has nothing to do with his character for me. From what I understand he's been through a lot in his life and despite that minor hiccup is a great person.

Last edited: