What's new

Smart says Jazz not interested in him

I don't see how white chocolate exists in a world with milk chocolate and dark chocolate

If you eat the right white chocolate.

It's more expensive actually, and tastes really good if was not mixed with trans oils, vegetable oil, and all kinds of other stuff to cut down on the real quality cocoa oil that is both expensive, good tasting and healthy.

The only white chocolate I've ever had was way too sweet. But, if you can stomach those sickeningly sweet cadbury eggs every easter you might like it.

It seems magic will take him and their guard duo him and oladipo will destroy lots of teams this year. Smart is too good to be crossed off

sucks to hear that.

I rly like Smart and I think he will be a very good player in this league.

Jazz either suck at playing poker or are the best poker players ever

There shouldn't be a single player we're not interested in just for the sake of trading.

If the Jazz have Marcus Smart redflagged, they have to take him off the board completely.

Ive always said PG's should be held to a different standard, as they are an extension of the coach. If the Jazz don't like his mentality, I DEFINITELY don't want him.

I've been saying Ennis will end up better and I'm sticking with it, call me crazy, I'll 'gamble' on the PG that can pass and shoot.

I see four likely scenarios in this draft. None of them involve Jazz Considering Smart.

1. Wiggins/Embid/Parker in the top 3, Orlando takes exum (possibly to trade with Lakers, who draft Smart for the Magic and give up future first). Jazz are left between Gordon and Vonleh (my pick would be Gordon).

2.Wiggins/Embid/Parker top 3, Orlando takes Smart. Jazz likely take Exum here, but could surprise and go with Gordon if they fell in love at the workout.

3. Exum slips into top 3, Orlando takes who's left of Wiggins/Parker/Embid. Still basically same as scenario 1 for Jazz.

4. Exum goes in top 3, Orlando takes Smart, Jazz get one of Wiggins/Embid/Parker (most likely Embid if teams are worried about his back).

I don't think there is much chance of anyone, besides Smart, jumping into top 4 unexpectedly. I think the Jazz are likely to take Gordon. I also think that if Orlando does want Smart, they will try to draft Exum, and trade him to Jazz/Celtics/Lakers. Celtics are then likely to take Vonleh. Lakers take Smart and Sacramento takes Randle. I have no idea how the top 3 will play out, but think it will be Wiggins/Embiid/Parker. I think the top 3 are harder to predict than 5-8 with Orlando being the biggest question mark in the top 8.

Last edited:
Smart with 29% from three on 5.1 attempts per game and 42% from field with 12.5 attempts a game.

Also, all this really tells me is that Smart is taking too many 3's. Once, or if, a coach can get him to take less, or take smarter shots, his percentages increase. He can still get to the rim, he can still hit free throws, still a good defender, and leader.

Oh, and shooting 29% from 3 on 2 attempts per game is worse than shooting 29% from 3 on 5 attempts per game.

I would think we would show interest here... Even if we aren't interested at all just fake it. We don't want others to know who we do and don't like.

It would be the ultimate bluff if we turned around and took him... This draft needs to happen soon or I'm going to lose my mind.

What we need to happen.

1. Bucks takes Exum
2. Orlando takes Smart.

Leaving us a big three! Preferably Jabari!

Embiid, Exum, Wiggins, Smart, Jabari.

What we need to happen.

1. Bucks takes Exum
2. Orlando takes Smart.

Leaving us a big three! Preferably Jabari!

Embiid, Exum, Wiggins, Smart, Jabari.

After last year's draft nothing will surprise me, but I don't think both of those things happen unless someone floats a late injury report on Jabari or Embiid that freaks someone out. I do think Orlando may go a different direction than Exum though.

After last year's draft nothing will surprise me, but I don't think both of those things happen unless someone floats a late injury report on Jabari or Embiid that freaks someone out. I do think Orlando may go a different direction than Exum though.

It makes everybody happy too! Who wouldn't want that! Really though, I think the draft is going to be crazy, nothing like people expect!!!

If the Jazz have Marcus Smart redflagged, they have to take him off the board completely.

Ive always said PG's should be held to a different standard, as they are an extension of the coach. If the Jazz don't like his mentality, I DEFINITELY don't want him.

I've been saying Ennis will end up better and I'm sticking with it, call me crazy, I'll 'gamble' on the PG that can pass and shoot.

Yeah, he wants to win.

What an awful mentality to have for a basketball player.

For the record it's the best quality about Burke I admire the most as well.

Also, all this really tells me is that Smart is taking too many 3's. Once, or if, a coach can get him to take less, or take smarter shots, his percentages increase. He can still get to the rim, he can still hit free throws, still a good defender, and leader.

Oh, and shooting 29% from 3 on 2 attempts per game is worse than shooting 29% from 3 on 5 attempts per game.

No, it is not. It shows that he has a chucker mentality and was left open to dare him to shoot the three. I can't see why shooting the ball more with the same ineffectiveness could be better.