What's new

So CY

It would be easier if you just made it worse startings wings so I don't have to go through and meticulously find out who a teams starting SG is. Then find out that players is their half-time starting SG, sometimes a SF, so I will get debated on the fact they aren't always a SG like Raja.

3. https://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/1999/carlos-delfino

Carlos Delfino. As stated before, he has essentially started 45% of his games at SG, the rest at SF. I always thought he was a SG, but I guess that is up for interpretation. Someone pointed out in the chatbox that he is better because he does more, but that is because he plays more minutes and has a larger role on the team. I would rather have Bell as our starter, but I realized why some may disagree.

Cy .. my man, you've just been pwnt by Favors .. he got you lovin' some google on a Wednasty night.

The question is starters. Don't be a dick about this. I was given clear rules.

I won't be a dick if you start being right every now and then. Plus if you really think James Harden isn't technically a starter on that team, you're dumber than I previously thought.

I won't be a dick if you start being right every now and then. Plus if you really think James Harden isn't technically a starter on that team, you're dumber than I previously thought.

Technically the starter? I think to be technically the starter you have to be in the starting lineup.

Technically the starter? I think to be technically the starter you have to be in the starting lineup.

Cook averages 13 mpg and "starts". Harden averages 31 mpg and comes off the bench. I think we all know who the "starting" SG is though, I mean, c'mon Cy.