What's new

So, the Jazz just called me...

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
It was one of their season ticket reps trying to sell me better seats or something -- I cut him off and said that he was blowing hot air, and I wouldn't cheer for the Jazz again if they sign Brewer. He laughed and said he'd be sure to tell KOC.

You're all welcome.

It was one of their season ticket reps trying to sell me better seats or something -- I cut him off and said that he was blowing hot air, and I wouldn't cheer for the Jazz again if they sign Brewer. He laughed and said he'd be sure to tell KOC.

You're all welcome.

How radical!

You should have seen me in action, it was intense.

BTW, McKell, I got your invite -- is she going to get her glass eye replaced before the wedding?

You should have seen me in action, it was intense.

BTW, McKell, I got your invite -- is she going to get her glass eye replaced before the wedding?

No, dude, I find her glass eye to be beyond sexy. She can't move it down, but she can look at me both up and down..... at the same time....

You're really making your season ticket decision based on the 5th man in our starting lineup? You are beyond stupid.

That'd be like a Yankee fan passing up his tickets because he doesn't like Jorge Posada.
Like a Saints fan not renewing because their kicker can barely get their extra point over the bar.
Like a Heat fan not getting tickets because....... (I'll finish this joke when the heat have 5 players)

You're really making your season ticket decision based on the 5th man in our starting lineup? You are beyond stupid.

That'd be like a Yankee fan passing up his tickets because he doesn't like Jorge Posada.
Like a Saints fan not renewing because their kicker can barely get their extra point over the bar.
Like a Heat fan not getting tickets because....... (I'll finish this joke when the heat have 5 players)

Kickers are actually extremely important, The Saints didnt make the playoffs in 08-09 because our kickers completely blew.

Busted. Again.

SimpleHeel shines again.

You're all welcome.

For whatever reason, I thought this thread was going to be about what fast food recommendations you made for the concessions area.