What's new

So uhh... where are jeff green and mudiay?

Jeff green is sitting on the less windy side of a liquor store in Arkansas trying to relight a cigarette butt he found on the ground petting his dog guarding the water jug with a cardboard sign that reads Hurry up jazz I’m hungry and Mudiay is somewhereplaying one on one against his shadow and it’s all tied 14 all lol

I honestly didn't find that funny. That's one way to disrespect two guys that chose to come to Utah on Free Agency. Jeff Green ain't starvin' and I'm sure he's not kickin it outside of the liquor store with a cardboard sign. Not everyone who's black is a bum and I think that comment you made shows your ignorance to the world outside of your ward that you apparently never venture out of. Why was that funny?

It’s a joke silly boy and you know what I never even thought race because that’s all racist think abou I was playing on the fact that they didn’t sign green yet and he was probably getting anxious to be and Mudiay is the fact he has offense but bad defense. So In the future quit implying racism at everything you.see or read and life will be a happier place for you sensitive fella

Here is your logic. You are calling yourself laker slapper I could accuse you of being racist because why do you want to slap black guys on the lakers they didn’t do nothing to you See how stupid that logic is

Go draw me a picture with your favorite color crayons princess. I will let you know when the adults are done talking

Go draw me a picture with your favorite color crayons princess. I will let you know when the adults are done talking

Here you are, daddy.

I want you to know that I still love you.
hiQYVEj

vdw1n4v

Attachments

• crayon black eye.PNG
    crayon black eye.PNG
    177.1 KB · Views: 27
Who all is not signed at this point? I don't think Ed Davis is signed either. So Davis, Green, and Mudiay? Are the Jazz really still looking at signing someone else before finalizing those guys?

Who all is not signed at this point? I don't think Ed Davis is signed either. So Davis, Green, and Mudiay? Are the Jazz really still looking at signing someone else before finalizing those guys?

They want to wait to sign them to allow more salary to hire a few extra coaches to work with Mudiay this year, and to replace the coaching talent that left.
I saw this on Wes's twitter account so it must be true.

Really though, no clue what the hold up is on finalizing things.

Just get it done already. Holy ****. Never seen the Jazz put players on hold like this before.

Here is your logic. You are calling yourself laker slapper I could accuse you of being racist because why do you want to slap black guys on the lakers they didn’t do nothing to you See how stupid that logic is
Your point is absolute garbage and your post did trip my racism radar. There’s nothing explicit in there so I didn’t bother coming at you. Your complete lack of understanding of the topic and your defensiveness paints your original post in an even more negative light.

Also, you should try punctuation.

Ok then...

Good thing we’re allocating the remaining cap-space for a 5th point guard that will never play, won’t create salary padding in a real trade, or value as a mentor. That is worth keeping at least two real, valuable NBA players that will certainly be in the rotation waiting, and who could still potentially bolt.

Good thing we’re allocating the remaining cap-space for a 5th point guard that will never play, won’t create salary padding in a real trade, or value as a mentor. That is worth keeping at least two real, valuable NBA players that will certainly be in the rotation waiting, and who could still potentially bolt.

We had three pgs on the roster last year, and Donovan played about 10 to 15 games primarily at the spot with Ingles as his backup because of injuries. Just saying.

Your point is absolute garbage and your post did trip my racism radar. There’s nothing explicit in there so I didn’t bother coming at you. Your complete lack of understanding of the topic and your defensiveness paints your original post in an even more negative light.

Also, you should try punctuation.
I explained myself once if that’s not good enough so be it . I don’t live to please your ears or any one else’s so if you are offended at something you want to be true so your brain buys into it go koo koo it’s a free country

We had three pgs on the roster last year, and Donovan played about 10 to 15 games primarily at the spot with Ingles as his backup because of injuries. Just saying.
And we still don’t have a single steady vet at the position out of anyone besides Conley. Mitchell should be the primary backup at the spot anyway.

This doesn’t even address that NWG’s - a player that won’t be in the rotation - contract is the holdup in signing important rotation players. It’s almost comical.

I explained myself once if that’s not good enough so be it . I don’t live to please your ears or any one else’s so if you are offended at something you want to be true so your brain buys into it go koo koo it’s a free country
You explained yourself so poorly it actually made me think Lakers Slapper had a point, which is a feat unto itself. Great job.

Last edited:
Ps a lot of the posters looked past the punctuation and seen a joke and laughed a little bit miserable people probably looking to get upset about something get triggered for no reason

Ps a lot of the posters looked past the punctuation and seen a joke and laughed a little bit miserable people probably looking to get upset about something get triggered for no reason
Again, dude, your demonstrated ignorance after the fact is probably the bigger issue. Trigger my balls on your face, edge-lord.