What's new

So uhh... where are jeff green and mudiay?

yamers

Havent announced their officiAl signing yet?

The Marcus Morris situation with the spurs and knocks has to make you wonder.

They’re apparently wanting to sign a rookie to a three year deal (can only do one three year deal), which is facilitated by delaying the other guys’ signings.

Havent announced their officiAl signing yet?

The Marcus Morris situation with the spurs and knocks has to make you wonder.
Have to operate under the cap where you can BEFORE you do any exceptions (Room Exception, minimum contracts) otherwise you use up the space before being able to utilize it.

Sounds like they’re trying to figure out which rookie to invest a little more in before dotting I’s and crossing T’s on those contracts.

Jeff green is sitting on the less windy side of a liquor store in Arkansas trying to relight a cigarette butt he found on the ground petting his dog guarding the water jug with a cardboard sign that reads Hurry up jazz I’m hungry and Mudiay is somewhereplaying one on one against his shadow and it’s all tied 14 all lol

I heard they were waiting for Marcus Morris to sign with SA first for some reason.
The Morris backtrack has sidetracked the universe.

Jeff green is sitting on the less windy side of a liquor store in Arkansas trying to relight a cigarette butt he found on the ground petting his dog guarding the water jug with a cardboard sign that reads Hurry up jazz I’m hungry and Mudiay is somewhereplaying one on one against his shadow and it’s all tied 14 all lol

They're trapped in a Tom Waits song?

They’re apparently wanting to sign a rookie to a three year deal (can only do one three year deal), which is facilitated by delaying the other guys’ signings.
Not exactly. Without signing those guys the Jazz have slightly more than the non vet minimum. So it would give them a slight edge if they choose to sign a guy with 0 to 5 years experience.

Yeah, Utah is waiting to sign another player. They need to get a move on though. I'd rather not keep Green and Mudiay waiting.

Reactions: SCS
LOLOLLOLLOOLOLl