What's new

Sorry Jazz fans – Ben is the NBA Rookie of the Year

Ron, I dislike this troll too, but I don't think I agree with your assessment of those teams. They are all good.

So, Toronto is good? Struggling with the 8th seed... They might lose the series.

Boston is good? lol. They are well coached but they are not good. Bucks are a bad team but will probably win the series.

Cavs are good? okay. Lebron is great but that team is awful. They might still make it out of the East but they will get swept.

76ers are very talented but young.

I guess good is relative. They are really bad in comparison to the West. None of those teams would get an ounce of consideration for winning the West.

So, Toronto is good? Struggling with the 8th seed... They might lose the series.

Boston is good? lol. They are well coached but they are not good. Bucks are a bad team but will probably win the series.

Cavs are good? okay. Lebron is great but that team is awful. They might still make it out of the East but they will get swept.

I guess good is relative. They are really bad in comparison to the West. None of those teams would get an ounce of consideration for winning the West.

They are all good and talented but no one to really fear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's be honest, any team in the west would also get swepted by the Rockets and warriors.

He's insulting our intelligence, Ain't. Listen, One Brow, I carefully checked everything and you were Ain't.

Here I thought you had learned better. My mistake.

So, let's just forget it. I know it was you. The logic of your thought pattern was identical. When I called you, which you refuse to admit (and therein lies the truth of the matter), you gave yourself away by your reaction.

By your own admission, the person you called refused to acknowledge they were me.

I'm also good at detecting psychos like yourself who would conduct a 30-page debate between yourself and your alt to prove you weren't your alt, and even include posts by your alt on your website.

Why would I want to prove this to anyone, and if so, why would I invest hundreds of hours doing so?

Oh, but this Ain't guy was just some guy who lived in your neighborhood but you didn't know him, right? I'm still annoyed by this because no one believed me. If you weren't Ain't, it surely belied coincidence.

Yeah, how strange that two fans of the Utah Jazz would each living about an hour from the town where Jerry Sloan grew up, near a city lacking an NBA franchise. How odd! (By the way, Mascoutah and O'Fallon are not in the same city nor neighboring cities, much less the same neighborhood, assuming aintnuthin was telling the truth about living in macoutah to begin with).

Here I thought you had learned better. My mistake.

By your own admission, the person you called refused to acknowledge they were me.

Why would I want to prove this to anyone, and if so, why would I invest hundreds of hours doing so?

Yeah, how strange that two fans of the Utah Jazz would each living about an hour from the town where Jerry Sloan grew up, near a city lacking an NBA franchise. How odd! (By the way, Mascoutah and O'Fallon are not in the same city nor neighboring cities, much less the same neighborhood, assuming aintnuthin was telling the truth about living in macoutah to begin with).

What an dishonest person you are. Of course, it was you. You told everyone here I never called you; you never said it wasn't you -- the number I called was listed for you, so who else would've answered? You have admitted to knowing Aint; how could you not, he was the only one who posted on your website besides you. Everyone knows his persona was fake, and your opinions were identical when it came to Sloan and the Jazz, and some other things as well. But it was all just coincidence that you lived near each other; by the way, he never told me what town he lived in, but it was close to you, allegedly. This was a long time ago and I don't remember all the details now, but you deny you carried on a 30-page debate with Aint on Jazzfanz? If you do, I call you a liar again. You deny he posted legalistic arguments on your website? If so, I call you a liar again. You started this and I'm going to finish it. Tell me, why would someone using a fake persona on Jazzfanz, then go to your site and use it there? Doesn't make sense. If he wanted to truly express his opinion, he would've used his real persona. That there proves you are Aint and a nutbag who tries so hard to conceal his alt because he thinks he's so clever he can fool everyone, and then attack people like myself and laugh about it. Bleep you, you lying bleeper

Ron, have you watched any of their playoff games. We'd have a difficult time beating any of those four.
Yes, I have watched most of the playoff games for every team. I disagree that we would have a difficult time. OKC is much better than any team those 4 are facing.

Yes, I have watched most of the playoff games for every team. I disagree that we would have a difficult time. OKC is much better than any team those 4 are facing.
I don't think so. Toronto is very good and they're have a tough time with the Wizards, who have Wall and Beal. Have you seen how well Middleton and Giannis are playing? I think OKC is very overrated.

I don't think so. Toronto is very good
They are good as long as they are moving the ball. But in playoffs Lowry and DeRozan want to be heroes and start playing iso ball. That is the only reason they are not 4-0 but 2-2. Plus their coach is absolute trash who can only thank his assistant Nick Nurse for changing their offence for regular season but has absolutely no guts to sit his "iso" ballers after they abandon their offence and start freerolling. Heck after last loss he was calling DeRozan terrific ( 10-29 shooting) and saying that iso shot sometimes is better than ball movement. LMAO. I would love to see him win coach of the year and then get fired after they lose first round after leading 2-0. That would be something lol.

They are good as long as they are moving the ball. But in playoffs Lowry and DeRozan want to be heroes and start playing iso ball. That is the only reason they are not 4-0 but 2-2. Plus their coach is absolute trash who can only thank his assistant Nick Nurse for changing their offence for regular season but has absolutely no guts to sit his "iso" ballers after they abandon their offence and start freerolling. Heck after last loss he was calling DeRozan terrific ( 10-29 shooting) and saying that iso shot sometimes is better than ball movement. LMAO. I would love to see him win coach of the year and then get fired after they lose first round after leading 2-0. That would be something lol.
You make good points, but I wouldn't describe them as trash, Like RM did -- the Wizards are only the 8th seed because Wall was out so long. With Wall and Beal, they are a tough out. One good thing about changing the topic is that we hijacked it from the troller and are having a good discussion.

I reckon the title is Houston's to lose, fingers crossed we play them next dunno if we can beat them, would back us against anyone else tho.

What an dishonest person you are. Of course, it was you. You told everyone here I never called you; you never said it wasn't you -- the number I called was listed for you, so who else would've answered?

You found a phone number for One Brow? No, you called a staff member at his job at some local university. The phone could not have been listed for me, because as an adjunct, I don't have a phone in my name.

You have admitted to knowing Aint;

Sorry, I never knew his name and never met him (to my knowledge). I have never said otherwise.

So, here's you chance to prove me a liar. Go find the post/message where you think I made an admission. Feel free to take a year or so and do a really thorough search.

but you deny you carried on a 30-page debate with Aint on Jazzfanz?

Only 30 pages? I thought it would be longer than that.

You deny he posted legalistic arguments on your website?

Legalistic? Maybe. I recall most of the discussion was about science and philosophy, but some may have been legalistic.

You started this and I'm going to finish it.

Good. Finish it.

Tell me, why would someone using a fake persona on Jazzfanz, then go to your site and use it there?

So I would know I was taking to the same person in both places? A couple of ther people from JazzFanz have used the same handle in both places as well.

Doesn't make sense.

I believe you when you say you can't figure why a person would use the same pseudonym in two different places. However, I don't think you would be comfortable with the implications of that belief.

If he wanted to truly express his opinion, he would've used his real persona.

Since when is any pseudonym a real persona? Is you legal name Eenie-Meenie? Why won't you use your real persona to post in here? Are you expressing things that are not your opinion?

I don't know what aintnuthin was trying to accomplish, if he was indeed an alt account, and I don't care. I'm not interested in the game of multiple accounts from either end. I don't make them, and I don't care who uses them.

That there proves you are Aint and a nutbag who tries so hard to conceal his alt because he thinks he's so clever he can fool everyone, and then attack people like myself and laugh about it. Bleep you, you lying bleeper

Someone using the same pseudonym here and on my blog proves they are the same person as me? Are you sure?

You found a phone number for One Brow? No, you called a staff member at his job at some local university. The phone could not have been listed for me, because as an adjunct, I don't have a phone in my name.

Sorry, I never knew his name and never met him (to my knowledge). I have never said otherwise.

So, here's you chance to prove me a liar. Go find the post/message where you think I made an admission. Feel free to take a year or so and do a really thorough search.

Only 30 pages? I thought it would be longer than that.

Legalistic? Maybe. I recall most of the discussion was about science and philosophy, but some may have been legalistic.

Good. Finish it.

So I would know I was taking to the same person in both places? A couple of ther people from JazzFanz have used the same handle in both places as well.

I believe you when you say you can't figure why a person would use the same pseudonym in two different places. However, I don't think you would be comfortable with the implications of that belief.

Since when is any pseudonym a real persona? Is you legal name Eenie-Meenie? Why won't you use your real persona to post in here? Are you expressing things that are not your opinion?

I don't know what aintnuthin was trying to accomplish, if he was indeed an alt account, and I don't care. I'm not interested in the game of multiple accounts from either end. I don't make them, and I don't care who uses them.

Someone using the same pseudonym here and on my blog proves they are the same person as me? Are you sure?

I thought we were going to keep this private. Why do you need to defend yourself to the rest of the board? No one else cares.

I thought we were going to keep this private. Why do you need to defend yourself to the rest of the board? No one else cares.

I replied where you replied, and will continue to do so. I'm not the one embarrassed by your accusation.