What's new

Sorry Jazz fans – Ben is the NBA Rookie of the Year

You found a phone number for One Brow? No, you called a staff member at his job at some local university. The phone could not have been listed for me, because as an adjunct, I don't have a phone in my name

Listen, I was an adjunct at more than one college. They had a general number that went to a secretary who could transfer to my office. To the best of my recollection, that is how I located you. I found the college where you taught, and I think someone on Jazzfanz told me your name -- I forget now, but I think it was Eric something or other. If it weren't you, the person who answered would have explicitly said I had the wrong person, but he DID NOT. I can't remember much of our conversation. I think you were in shock that I actually located you, and I was surprised myself. But the harassment I was getting from Aint's Alts -- yes he had his own Alts, one was JF8807 or something like, that probably isn't exactly -- they were indecent, profane, insulting etc from this person, really vicious. And I asked you to please stop and we would call a truce. And you know, Eric, they did stop, another in a series of coincidences that point to the logical conclusion that you were Aint and harassing me. Whatever the case, the person who answered the phone was Aint -- but you say it aint you -- LOL

Listen, I was an adjunct at more than one college. They had a general number that went to a secretary who could transfer to my office. To the best of my recollection, that is how I located you.

I don't have a personal office, we have a shared adjunct office. If you managed to find my college and made some call at some random time, you could have talked to any math adjunct (although at the time, you said you talked to a philosophy instructor, which would have been a different adjunct office on my campus).

If it weren't you, the person who answered would have explicitly said I had the wrong person, but he DID NOT.

Or they did, but you did not believe them.

I think you were in shock that I actually located you, and I was surprised myself. But the harassment I was getting from Aint's Alts -- yes he had his own Alts, one was JF8807 or something like, that probably isn't exactly -- they were indecent, profane, insulting etc from this person, really vicious.

I remember the other alt you accused me of being. It was JazzFan_2814.

And I asked you to please stop and we would call a truce. And you know, Eric, they did stop, another in a series of coincidences that point to the logical conclusion that you were Aint and harassing me.

The poster being vicious was banned, and I was asked by the rest of the moderating team to stop responding to you while I was a moderator.

Whatever the case, the person who answered the phone was Aint -- but you say it aint you -- LOL

Wasn't, and isn't.

@Eenie-Meenie what are you doing in this thread dude? This is a really bad look. I’m cringing reading it.

I would just step back on this one if I were you. Even if you were 100% correct with everything you’re saying, who cares?

Listen, I was an adjunct at more than one college. They had a general number that went to a secretary who could transfer to my office. To the best of my recollection, that is how I located you. I found the college where you taught, and I think someone on Jazzfanz told me your name -- I forget now, but I think it was Eric something or other. If it weren't you, the person who answered would have explicitly said I had the wrong person, but he DID NOT. I can't remember much of our conversation. I think you were in shock that I actually located you, and I was surprised myself. But the harassment I was getting from Aint's Alts -- yes he had his own Alts, one was JF8807 or something like, that probably isn't exactly -- they were indecent, profane, insulting etc from this person, really vicious. And I asked you to please stop and we would call a truce. And you know, Eric, they did stop, another in a series of coincidences that point to the logical conclusion that you were Aint and harassing me. Whatever the case, the person who answered the phone was Aint -- but you say it aint you -- LOL
Damn dude you got his ***, good job! Pee pee man got kaka'd. Take the L Unibrow man.

DbhowujW4AAX8dE.jpg:large

Simmons fans have to be pissed!! I'm sure they were waiting for Mitchell to slip up in the playoffs, all he's done is drop the hammer!!

Why bother, the race was over 2 months ago.
I mean Mitchell had to wear some stupid hoodies to try to change the minds of these voters. LOL

Why bother, the race was over 2 months ago.
I mean Mitchell had to wear some stupid hoodies to try to change the minds of these voters. LOL
What race? Finals MVP? That is far from decided but Mitchell is building his case.

Are you still talking about something from regular season? We all forgot and/or dont give a **** about that and moved on to the playoffs.

What race? Finals MVP? That is far from decided but Mitchell is building his case.

Are you still talking about something from regular season? We all forgot and/or dont give a **** about that and moved on to the playoffs.

Yes, The ROY award was probably decided 2 months ago. The finals MVP is still up for grap and mitchell is building his case, fair enough.

When.a player takes a million shots like mitchell, of course he is going to score a lot. What is so special about that ?

Ha... just like when you handle the ball and throw a million passes and rack up turnovers you’ll also rack up assists... DM was so productive and had zero turnovers tonight... anyone quibbling isn’t watching or doesn’t understand basketball.

Reactions: Tak
Ha... just like when you handle the ball and throw a million passes and rack up turnovers you’ll also rack up assists... DM was so productive and had zero turnovers tonight... anyone quibbling isn’t watching or doesn’t understand basketball.

But when you throw in things like elite defense, rebounding, court vision, play making, effiecient scoring along with great passing , you have a generational player like Simmons. Everyone agrees He is special player.

Last edited:
But when you throw in things like elite defense, rebounding, court vision, play making, effiecient scoring along with great passing , you have a generational player. Everyone agrees He is special player.

Why capitalize the h? Are you starting a cult or something?