What's new

Spurs vs Jazz

Fire Snyder. Seriously. Starting Neto and Lyles.. the starting lineup is much more important then a bench. Hell these guys are 25 years old. Play them 40 minutes a night.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
This.

Burks is out already?

Snyder giving up already

Millsap 2 early fouls. Shocker

First free throw attempt comes a couple of minutes into the 2nd. Smd

Millsap foul. Rinse repeat

Fire Snyder. Seriously. Starting Neto and Lyles.. the starting lineup is much more important then a bench. Hell these guys are 25 years old. Play them 40 minutes a night.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm starting to think he shoud start Burks-Hood-Hayward-Booker-Favors and then Hayward comes out at the 5 minute mark for Burke at which time Burks switches to the 2 and Hood to the 3. That lineup goes to the 3:00 mark of the 1st quarter. Then Hood comes out and Ingles comes in. Burke-Burks-Ingles-Booker-Favors finish the last 3 minutes of the first quarter. At the end of the quarter, Hayward comes back in. The first three minutes of the second quarter are Burke-Hayward-Ingles-Lyles-Withey...go from there.

pls put in Chris Johnson, and never play Elijah a single NBA minute again.

I'm starting to think he shoud start Burks-Hood-Hayward-Booker-Favors and then Hayward comes out at the 5 minute mark for Burke at which time Burks switches to the 2 and Hood to the 3. That lineup goes to the 3:00 mark of the 1st quarter. Then Hood comes out and Ingles comes in. Burke-Burks-Ingles-Booker-Favors finish the last 3 minutes of the first quarter. At the end of the quarter, Hayward comes back in. The first three minutes of the second quarter are Burke-Hayward-Ingles-Lyles-Withey...go from there.
This seems obvious to me