What's new

Spurs vs Jazz

Red rocket for three again

This score is embarrassing. Is there a mercy rule in basketball?

The Jazz are playing as though they all went to Jazzfanz last night and took to heart everything people said about them.

We just, you know, didn't come out with enough energy, you know. We didn't come out with that, you know, focus and dug ourselves into a hole that was, you know, tough to dig ourselves out of. We're gonna, you know, watch the film and, you know, try to come out with that focus and energy in our next game.

Bonner destroyed lyles

We just, you know, didn't come out with enough energy, you know. We didn't come out with that, you know, focus and dug ourselves into a hole that was, you know, tough to dig ourselves out of. We're gonna, you know, watch the film and, you know, try to come out with that focus and energy in our next game.

That's sad, we used to do that with Corbin, 'we're working hard to try and get better, we just gotta get better you know'

Lol neto got an easy layup while we are down by a million points. Pop gets pissed and calls timeout

We are starting to make a comeback

I mean, I have ****loads of dick jokes, and I want you guys to have a good time despite this ****ery from the Jazz tonight. I'm going be in touch for the next 15 min. or so. <3