What's new

Starters with Ingles

Good to see Joe with a good game last night but I'm waiting for the game where everyone is firing on all cylinders, including Dante. Dante coming back and handling the ball for the second unit could give Joe more time with the starters.

Conley had 2 AST/ 4 TO and shot 6-15 with 1-3 3pt. He has to pick it up soon. That we got a win is a testament to how good we can be but we got lucky Simmons was out.

This is a no brainer Joe is a much better player than Royce. Joe is the jazz best playmaker.

Joe is magic to watch when he runs the P&r. He has so much time. He has a great basketball mind.

Good to see Joe with a good game last night but I'm waiting for the game where everyone is firing on all cylinders, including Dante. Dante coming back and handling the ball for the second unit could give Joe more time with the starters.

Conley had 2 AST/ 4 TO and shot 6-15 with 1-3 3pt. He has to pick it up soon. That we got a win is a testament to how good we can be but we got lucky Simmons was out.
He was also +19 with 19 points.

It is so incredibly bizarre to me the frequency that posters here throw shade at real NBA players for their imperfections, slumps, or outright bull **** while in the same breath stumping for a player that’s been in the NBA for six years yet has played maybe ~20 legitimately good games ever.

Last edited:

It is so incredibly bizarre to me the frequency that posters here throw shade at real NBA players for their imperfections, slumps, or outright bull **** while in the same breath stumping for a player that’s been in the NBA for six years yet has played maybe ~20 legitimately good games ever.
Get over yourself. Time to support a kid that has had shocking bad luck with injuries. Let's go Dante!!!!!

Yeah, Dante hasn't done squat except for wreck my life with shattered dreams. But that has nothing to do with Conley. I'm not bashing Conley because I know he'll get better but he did not look good enough last night. For us to win against fully loaded top teams he has to be better, maybe even a lot better. And you know as well as me +/- doesn't tell the whole story.

Everyone has to give Dante a few games to get into rythym. And then watch him go

down. - You didn't finish your second sentence. But seriously, I wish Dante all the best but I expect nothing from him. It's the healthiest attitude.