What's new

STAYWARD

[TWEET][/TWEET]
Ramona Shelburne: For those reading tea leaves on Gordon Hayward, word is he told Jazz he wanted Rubio & would love to play w/ him

https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne

ALSO:
Tony Jones‏ @tribjazz 51m51 minutes ago
Continuing what Ramona Shelburne said, the Jazz 100 percent made the Ricky Rubio trade with Gordon Hayward in mind

I think Rubio - Hood - Hayward - Love - Gobert can give GSW a run for their money. Second best team in the league.

I mean KD breaks his foot... Draymond kills Curry in a locker room fight... I mean something happens and we are right there.

If we could team Love with Rubio, Hayward and Gobert, that's just splendid. Really like Donovan Mitchell too.

Yeah, this seals it I think. He's staying. If Hayward was the one who truly initiated the Rubio deal... this is all said and done. Nice work, Dennis.

Only one thing counts in this life. Get them to sign on the line which is dotted.

Edit: Celtics Troll, not true.

SLC Dunk retweeted a handle called Celtics Rise:

"Celtics source told me that Hayward is leaning towards resigning in Utah. Received personal advice from brad Stevens, "Continue your legacy.""

Wow if true.

Last edited:
SLC Dunk retweeted a handle called Celtics Rise:

"Celtics source told me that Hayward is leaning towards resigning in Utah. Received personal advice from brad Stevens, "Continue your legacy.""

Wow if true.

Edit - Celtics fan trolling. Gotta **** all over that craptastic franchise. If for no other reason, I hope Hayward comes back just so those assholes have something to bitch and moan about all year. "If only we had Hayward, IT wouldn't chuck it, Horford wouldn't be old and all of our other players wouldn't be so young or suck so much!"

Last edited:
Wow is right. Gotta say that if that really happened, I will not crap all over the Celtics anymore just because of Brad Stevens.

I guess now double down on your hate... since he was trolling.

This wait is brutal. Hopefully Stayward happens tonight so we can focus on other things, like breathing and eating.

What's the chance that a random 1000 followers account will break the news when Hayward's camp has been incredibly silent? Wait for the big names or Hayward himself to break it.