What's new

STAYWARD

I would say the longer it lasts, the better it looks for us.

Imagine Flc is right, talking about scheme, free agents, trade partners.

Or Quin brought some coke, and they're having an orgy.

It also takes a while to work out contract specifics. Gtime and the boys doing a big FIFA tournament while the agents fill out the paper work.

Maybe they are watching twitter and laughing their asses off.

I would say the longer it lasts, the better it looks for us.

Imagine Flc is right, talking about scheme, free agents, trade partners.

Or Quin brought some coke, and they're having an orgy.

Lol

Also I agree. The length is most likely a good sign.

It also takes a while to work out contract specifics. Gtime and the boys doing a big FIFA tournament while the agents fill out the paper work.

Maybe they are watching twitter and laughing their asses off.

Wouldn't that be done between whenever Hayward reaches a decision and the 7th, which is when he can sign? Snyder, Gobert, Rubio, Hood, Ingles, and even Hayward and Robyn don't really need to be around for that.

Wouldn't that be done between whenever Hayward reaches a decision and the 7th, which is when he can sign? Snyder, Gobert, Rubio, Hood, Ingles, and even Hayward and Robyn don't really need to be around for that.

Agree in principle though... would take some time to talk through. I imagine they spent time catching up. Maybe they locking him up DeAndre style.

I think he'll be quiet, actually. Pretty sure Lindsey is going to put the fear in him, regardless of Hayward's decision.

DL can't scare Rudy... Chuck Norris can't scare Rudy... you shut your mouth.

I wouldn't leave without knowing btw. If he wants to leave I would make him look the best defensive player in the league right in the eye and say "no"

Don't walk out the door saying "we hope you'll choose us, make the right decision" type ****.

Agree in principle though... would take some time to talk through. I imagine they spent time catching up. Maybe they locking him up DeAndre style.

DeAndre's lock-in happened the day before he was eligible to sign. They locked him up until midnight when he could officially sign the contract. If they were doing that right now in San Diego, Robyn better get some air mattresses, because it's 4 days away.

Damnit, Gordon, you're killin me here.

We need that decision so DL can pull off his next move before somebody else mucks it up.

Rudy's emoji game after Gordon stays:
Palm tree emoji Crying face emoji shamrock emoji pistol emoji pointing left Saxophon emoji cheering emoji

Any guesses as to what Rudy's emoji tweet will be after the meeting?

He'll probably remain quiet just out of respect to Hayward. But I hope to see palmtree-shrugging person, clover-shrugging person, saxophone-trophy at some point.

Neto is interrupting by lighting fire crackers in the background like its Boogie Nights. They are now at Barnes and Noble trying to make up for lost time.

ESPN reporting that Cleveland and New York are looking for a 3rd team to take Kevin Love. Team would need to send young players to New York.

ESPN reporting that Cleveland and New York are looking for a 3rd team to take Kevin Love. Team would need to send young players to New York.

Crap. I really don't want to see Exum go. Not sure how I would feel about Hood.