What's new

STAYWARD

What could they be talking about? Any San Diego area Jazz fans feel like going on a recon mission?

ESPN reporting that Cleveland and New York are looking for a 3rd team to take Kevin Love. Team would need to send young players to New York.

Derrick Favors - 25 years old
Alec Burks - 25 years old
Future first round draft pick - 18-23 years old
Future second round draft pick - 18-23 years old

Check!

Crap. I really don't want to see Exum go. Not sure how I would feel about Hood.

I think the Knicks would take Favors if he's healthy. Favors and Porzingis could play together in the front court. Jazz could possibly include Hood or Exum. The Knicks just drafted Ntilikina and they have very little at the wing, so I think they'd take Hood.

Remember, Hornacek is the coach of the Knicks. I know he really likes Favors and probably likes Hood too.

ESPN reporting that Cleveland and New York are looking for a 3rd team to take Kevin Love. Team would need to send young players to New York.

Love must have enjoyed playing with Rubio...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9zrgIrASOM

This is not anywhere... link or it didn't happen.

I think the Knicks would take Favors if he's healthy. Favors and Porzingis could play together in the front court. Jazz could possibly include Hood or Exum. The Knicks just drafted Ntilikina and they have very little at the wing, so I think they'd take Hood.

Remember, Hornacek is the coach of the Knicks. I know he really likes Favors and probably likes Hood too.

IMO, Jazz can afford to lose Exum more than Hood. Rubio and Exum have similar strengths. Neither is the shooter that Rodney Hood has the potential to become. I like Hood starting over Jingles, and Mitchell as a combo guard is the wildcard. If they did trade Exum, I'd probably trade Diaw to the Raptors and rent Cory Joseph for a year. Huge upgrade over Mack IMO.

Imagine how much the collective talking heads will crap all over themselves if the small market Utah Jazz re-signed Gordon Hayward over Boston and Miami on the same day that they trade for Kevin Love. People be all like "that Jazz Core4 of Gobert, Love, Hayward and Rubio might make some noise. . . " and Rodney Hood, Jingles and Joe Jesus are like "yeah mo-fos. . . go ahead and forget about me raining threes on your ***!"

Imagine how much the collective talking heads will crap all over themselves if the Jazz re-signed Gordon Hayward over Boston and Miami on the same day that they trade for Kevin Love. People be all Jazz Core4 of Gobert, Love, Hayward and Rubio might make some noise. . . " and Rodney Hood, Jingles and Joe Jesus are like "yeah mo-fos. . . go ahead and forget about me raining threes on your ***!"

They will probably just call it a mistake by Gordon for giving up the opportunity to get swept in the finals as a Celtic.