What's new

STAYWARD

my kb right now

7lv66oA.jpg

So much smoke around the Celtics. His cousin/trainer started following a bunch of Celtics players on instagram. Some Boston writers saying there's increasingly optimistic feelings coming from the celtics about the decision. So much speculation....hurry up Gordon

This is killing me... was at a damn parade and couldn't get service... keep waiting for this thing.

Since this is the spot to dump our theorizing on what's happened and happening:

I think Hayward was feeling pretty good about Boston and then the Jazz did great. I think this is what the "torn" is referring to.

So much smoke around the Celtics. His cousin/trainer started following a bunch of Celtics players on instagram. Some Boston writers saying there's increasingly optimistic feelings coming from the celtics about the decision. So much speculation....hurry up Gordon

you've got a low bar for what counts as "smoke".

GH relishes this attention. If it were me, I would simply send out a tweet with the #stayward billboards and say 'Okay.' #utahjazz #stayward

The only way this makes sense is if he called them and said "probably you, but I'll get back to you" which makes no sense.

Same with Miami people not feeling confident. Well did he call and say "probably not but you never know?"

It's just whatever spin the local media decides they want to go with.

Since this is the spot to dump or theorizing on what's happened and happening:

I think Hayward was feeling pretty good about Boston and then the Jazz did great. I think this is what the "torn" is referring to.

"torn" is a word that help your message echo through the twitterverse. So few characters. It also happens to be the respectful thing to say, since a lot of good people rolled out the red carpet for him. It's a 4-letter word that lets them feel taken seriously.

Can yall feel Gordo's stock rising??

Only one of two reasons he's dragging this out. Either:

1) He really doesn't know and isn't sure, or

2) He's really just a douchebag supreme.

I don't peg him as #2, but if he's really a Trump supporter then all bets are off.