What's new

STAYWARD

Lmao, yea he's being so quiet about it. But then his trainer just can't wait to start following Celtic players.

Maybe Lindsey knows Hayward's intentions to leave and took Rubio to protect himself with the fans telling they did all the possible to convince him to stay? (There were rumors that Hayward wanted to play with Rubio and so on).

Anyway if Gordon leaves Lindsey and company made a huge mistake not trading him before. At least make a sign and trade like Gallinari now.

I don't agree about giving Ingles that contract if Hayward leaves.

Feels like we're right at this moment now

tumblr_m90kkbHkLt1rvk0h5o1_500.gif

I'm fully expecting Hayward to stay. Still, the anticipation is killing me. I'm not a smoker, but I've already mind-smoked at least half a pack.

Maybe Lindsey knows Hayward's intentions to leave and took Rubio to protect himself with the fans telling they did all the possible to convince him to stay? (There were rumors that Hayward wanted to play with Rubio and so on).

Anyway if Gordon leaves Lindsey and company made a huge mistake not trading him before.

I don't agree about giving Ingles that contract if Hayward leaves.

I like... can't even fathom how people can justify blaming DL if Hayward leaves.

This is why John Stockton will always be my fave. His contract negotiations were probably like this:

Frank Layden: Hey John, you got a moment?

John Stockton: <sits down> Not really, my movie starts in 30 minutes. What's up?

FL: You're a free agent. I want to talk about why I would like you to resign with us.

JS: What's my raise this time around?

FL: Excuse me?

JS: I imagine you're going to give me a raise. What are you thinking?

FL: Uh, I don't know. $5 million a year maybe for the next four years?

JS: <stands up> Yeah, that's cool. Sounds good.

FL: Do you want any time to consider it?

JS: I already did. I better not miss the ****ing movie trailers because of this.