What's new

STAYWARD

All along. He probably knew it at least 6 months ago and just took the whole team and the whole fanbase for a ride.

I'm glad we let a guy headed out the door play GM for our team during free agency...

This, I don't think the Jazz could've been any more accommodating to try to get him what he wants/needs. Should've just Paul George'd us and told us he was leaving when he knew he was leaving because clearly that was always the intention.

Okay how much cap room to we have now? Who is left we can get? Time to go after Gallo or is his deal done?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Just a preview.

Damn, what if him coming back really was contingent on Hill returning? Hard to believe the Jazz lost two of their best players this offseason.

#Coward

Guess he had his mind made up for awhile and GSW keeping their team stacked and other REAL AS players moving to the west just made it easier for him to decide to #Coward and move to the east.

Gordon couldn't handle knowing he can't be an AS in the west in the same conference with George, Leonard, Butler.

Well, **** him. The Jazz will do what we always do: move on and hopefully acquire somebody who's not a little bitch.

So this means I was correct about a great # of things I got a ton of **** for over the years..

As I said a hundred times over, my plan was better and now we can say conclusively had more vision/clarity than D. Lindsey's.

the stipulations of my return to this board and Jazz fandom have now been met, but I'm kinda wishy-washy on it. I've assimilated to another team and their board for the last 2 months.

Time for some pondering.