What's new

STAYWARD

So this means I was correct about a great # of things I got a ton of **** for over the years..

As I said a hundred times over, my plan was better than D. Lindsey's.

the stipulations of my return to this board and Jazz fandom have now been met, but I'm kinda wishy-washy on it. I've assimilated to another team and their board for the last 2 months.

Time for some pondering.

No one gives a single ****

What a complete dick... you have everything except your conference is hard. I don't wish him injury but I hope he fails miserably. We contributed to your development for seven damn years and you jumped ship so you could make the eastern conference finals. I wish him zero luck hope to see you never.

So this means I was correct about a great # of things I got a ton of **** for over the years..

As I said a hundred times over, my plan was better and now we can say conclusively had more vision/clarity than D. Lindsey's.

the stipulations of my return to this board and Jazz fandom have now been met, but I'm kinda wishy-washy on it. I've assimilated to another team and their board for the last 2 months.

Time for some pondering.

**** off, troll.

C'mon guys. I'm disappointed too, but it's not worth overreacting.

Terrible decision. He's going to regret leaving because Boston is never going to do anything while he's there. Jazz will win a championship before the Celtics do. Ainge is a moron. Make no mistake. Brad Stevens did this.

See, the difference is Gobert has a killer instinct and wants to play the best night in and night out. Gordon would rather play it safe and clean up on the dredges of the east each night where he has to face the scary likes of guys like Thabo Sefolosha and Robert Covington.

Nah, he's really going to the Jazz and this is just some brilliant marketing blah blah.

I totally thought he was doing this to raise his profile. Didn't expect him to string us along like that. I'm crushed.

Good team. In the most unparalleled level of intraconference competition ever seen.

Not really. It is still just a race to be the second team in the conference who probably gets swept in the Playoffs. No team can compete with GS yet.

No one gives a single ****

Call me whatever you want, just not wrong, because I wasn't.. In the face of 100 voices of negativity I was on this board posting truth.. Thats the facts of the matter.

I was right about the George Hill trade, from the moment it happened LOL... I made a thread about why I thought Hayward would leave.. I said they were overplaying their hand, now the dust has settled and it's time to pick up the pieces...

Nah, he's really going to the Jazz and this is just some brilliant marketing blah blah.

you know what I'm saying. This was supposed to be news released from Hayward himself. Has that happened?

BTW, this is looking pretty legit. And a coward ****ing move from Gordon, if true