What's new

STAYWARD

this is crazy. These "sources" in Boston all month have been ****ing hairbrained and off-the-chain.

He hasn't made a decision yet. **** Baynes. There is still hope! Lock this thread and move to Stayward.

He's gone. Unless it's a classic troll job, his trainer is now following a ton of Celts peeps.

I dont respect his decision.
This team and franchise did everything for his spoiled *** to stay. Just to get easy way on finals he chose to escape. FRom now on he will be know as "Hayweak" to me. He is too weak to compete.
We will be a playoff team this year but WHO cares. Bring it on Mitchell, Hood and Exum. Even Favors. Gobert already there. We will get a better piece next year to contend. But Hayweak never gonna win a ring.

This is what happens when you let yourself become an attention whore. You let others write your narrative, not yourself.

His agent says they're "working through it". Sounds like they're hammering out the final contract details before telling the Jazz FO.

At this point, **** this clown for stringing along the fans that have supported him. If he signs here, I hope we trade his *** to the Kings so he can play with Hill.