What's new

STAYWARD

I do wonder what this ESPN guy heard or from who. Did he just take a gamble and report something that was fishy in the attempt to be the first?

Yeah, all this could have been avoided if he just announced his damn decision already.

Well [MENTION=249]NAOS[/MENTION] if you were right about all of this just being for publicity then you were very, very right.

Still think it just got announced in a way that they weren't planning so they have to backtrack a bit.

I have to give Jordan Schultz some credit. Even if nothing changes, at least he was the first to say 'Wait a second.'

I do wonder what this ESPN guy heard or from who. Did he just take a gamble and report something that was fishy in the attempt to be the first?

I would be floored if an ESPN employee was that reckless, but prematurely throwing out sources could be a thing

which WOJ twitter handle is legit. There are only 7 tweets from his vertical account and none are from today.

This is going to be a **** show if he ends up just choosing Boston. I thought he might just leave and Jazz fans would be pissed for a year or two, but eventually respect him, but now he is public enemy #1 the way it's been handled.

Why would it break. Then the agent says nah? He's gone. It sucks. Welcome Rudy Gay

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is going to be a **** show if he ends up just choosing Boston. I thought he might just leave and Jazz fans would be pissed for a year or two, but eventually respect him, but now he is public enemy #1 the way it's been handled.

Yep, if he just announced last night or early today this would be very different.

He needs to make a ****ing announcement.

I'm not sure that's fair at all. His biggest mistake may have been letting a friend on Facebook know before calling the Jazz. A big mistake for sure, but not worth demonizing him for it.

Gobert and Co. better be on a plane back to SD.
Hold him hostage clippers style. Lol
[tweet]882307261980442627[/tweet]

His agent says they're "working through it". Sounds like they're hammering out the final contract details before telling the Jazz FO.
If celtics are saying they haven't heard anything, then they obviously aren't hammering out any contract details. Lol
At this point, **** this clown for stringing along the fans that have supported him. If he signs here, I hope we trade his *** to the Kings so he can play with Hill.
He's only stringing this out if he already knows, but if he doesn't know he doesn't know
Didn't ESPN just fire a bunch of people? If said tweet was wrong, this dude should be next.

I think they did and this guy I hope does too. Lol

Well [MENTION=249]NAOS[/MENTION] if you were right about all of this just being for publicity then you were very, very right.

Still think it just got announced in a way that they weren't planning so they have to backtrack a bit.

I doubt that... it would be killing us twice... like Bain giving us renewed hope only to destroy us again.